By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Google GDC Keynote Official Thread

I don't get the hate. This thing is insanely impressive looking. How they could transition from one device to the next to the next within seconds on devices that have no business running these games is just crazy awesome.

Around the Network

The real controller looks way better than the mock.

Xxain said:
A lot of you are biased. You went in ready to hate it.

It's like we don't like streamed gaming solutions.

Who would have thought?

yo this is insane

if this actually works well then holy shit, this is game changing

IDK, I actually like the idea, don't think the idea is that awful, but the controller is certainly not that impressive.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Doesn't look great, but I'd like to hold it in my hands before I judge it.

Xxain said:

Yes, because i don't trust streaming

Remember this day in gaming history March 19th, 2019. Official start of stream gaming.

Xxain said:

I was going in ready to like it, until it was revealed that it was streaming only.  I would have liked to have seen a piece of powerful hardware that also came with the option to stream your library. I'm not saying I'm NOT going to try this, but my excitement is definitely dampened a bit.

I like the controller though.  I'd buy that just as an extra PC controller.

Dulfite said:
I don't get the hate. This thing is insanely impressive looking. How they could transition from one device to the next to the next within seconds on devices that have no business running these games is just crazy awesome.

They believe by blindly hating Streamin consoles and mobile they can stop them. They are the future though regardless if they like it or not.