Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Reach coming to MCC, MCC coming to PC

I'm kind of interested. I mean, I'm interested except for the fact that I've tried to get into the first Halo for three times now I think, and every time I've had to give up because the game was just so boring (got a few levels in during my, uh, best attempt, I think). Are the later games any (i.e. significantly) better?

Anyway, good news regardless of my opinion.

Around the Network

I'm honestly surprised they're launching these games on Steam. I thought they would be exclusive to the Windows Store like Gears and Forza.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Zkuq said:

I'm kind of interested. I mean, I'm interested except for the fact that I've tried to get into the first Halo for three times now I think, and every time I've had to give up because the game was just so boring (got a few levels in during my, uh, best attempt, I think). Are the later games any (i.e. significantly) better?

Anyway, good news regardless of my opinion.

The first game has a ton of backtracking which was very common for all kind of games back then and a lot of rooms looked identical.
The rest doesn't really have backtracking at all (well except for Halo 3 ODST which features a hub area) and same looking areas are gone too.

I was a big fan of Halo CE when it came out, but replaying even Halo Anniversary I noticed just how much better the later games were in terms of level design.

Last edited by Barozi - on 12 March 2019

Finally will get to play Halo again on PC.

Basil's YouTube Channel

I keep looking for dates. Does anyone know when they are each launching? Or at least Reach?

Around the Network

I hope my XB1 purchase will also be play anywhere on the windows store.

Dulfite said:
I keep looking for dates. Does anyone know when they are each launching? Or at least Reach?

No, but they said their is an event soon Pax?  With a Halo panel where they announce more with probably including a release date/target.

Look forward to playing Reach again. Nice one 343.

DP

Dulfite said:

Not even Steam has a date set, but it can't be long for Reach.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/976730/Halo_The_Master_Chief_Collection/

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.