By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Reach coming to MCC, MCC coming to PC

I keep looking for dates. Does anyone know when they are each launching? Or at least Reach?

Around the Network

I hope my XB1 purchase will also be play anywhere on the windows store.

Dulfite said:
I keep looking for dates. Does anyone know when they are each launching? Or at least Reach?

No, but they said their is an event soon Pax?  With a Halo panel where they announce more with probably including a release date/target.

Look forward to playing Reach again. Nice one 343.

DP

Around the Network
Dulfite said:

Not even Steam has a date set, but it can't be long for Reach.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/976730/Halo_The_Master_Chief_Collection/

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Thank you MS and 343i for making this possible. Console wars is stupid. Make the people happy and you will profit. This is also a good lead up to Halo Infinite.

Playing Reach again at 4k is going to be amazing. Game was the best game last gen in my opinion.

Zkuq said:

I'm kind of interested. I mean, I'm interested except for the fact that I've tried to get into the first Halo for three times now I think, and every time I've had to give up because the game was just so boring (got a few levels in during my, uh, best attempt, I think). Are the later games any (i.e. significantly) better?

Anyway, good news regardless of my opinion.

I would suggest playing Halo 3 and Halo 4, best SP to in the series IMO and they are quite different from each other in style. Halo CE is great but can drag on with all the back-tracking.

Amazing, hate to play FPS on controllers.

And Microsoft continues to deliver!

Anyone starting to realize that they are not BSing about Xbox being available everywhere?

Anyways, I am very excited to get my hands on MCC through Windows Store on Windows 10. I played every other Halo last year on the XBO X, but I am down for another run through of each game as they come to PC.

Windows 10 is quickly becoming the Ultimate gaming platform!

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL