By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft will definitely win the next gen over Sony

Will Microsoft win next gen?

Yes, they learnt from their mistakes 11 13.75%

No, Sony has a strong pre... 53 66.25%

It's hard to tell right now 15 18.75%

See Results 1 1.25%

Total:80

Sony is becoming too cocky with their anti consumer tendencies and even refusing to attend E3 this year, I think Microsoft can capitalize on that and have a better head start with the release of the next gen Xbox. I think this is is very likely to happen as Microsoft learnt from their great mistakes and are ready for a strong come back, whilst Sony is enjoying being on top and hence becoming too arrogant. 

What do you think?

❌ BANNED: Trolling (with a history of stuff like this) ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 10 March 2019

I trust no one, not even myself.

Around the Network

Every other microsoft console sells poorly. Every sony console sells well but every third sells the least well. As long as they get the names of the consoles right (not ps6 or xb cubed, as some companies can't count to 10 without skipping a number) they will tie eachother.

lol

FattyDingDong said:

Sony is becoming too cocky with their anti consumer tendencies and even refusing to attend E3 this year, I think Microsoft can capitalize on that and have a better head start with the release of the next gen Xbox. I think this is is very likely to happen as Microsoft learnt from their great mistakes and are ready for a strong come back, whilst Sony is enjoying being on top and hence becoming too arrogant. 

What do you think?

I think you dont know what you are talking about

We should probably wait until the consoles are revealed before jumping to any conclusions.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

You heard it here folks, releasing great games is anti-consumer.

Yeah, not happening. MS themselves are already laying the groundwork with xcloud to be on other systems if they fail next gen.

Really, all Sony has to do is come out with a powerful piece of traditional HW, priced reasonably and with at least PS4 B/C, and they pretty much have next gen on lock. They'll already have EU on lock, as well as Japan when considering just MS. The best MS can hope for is NA and a handful of countries. But, even if it wins them, it wouldn't be anywhere near as much as they won them with the 360.

PS5=PS2 ,thats what i think! :p

Apparently the Google titanium is revealed in ten days.

yeah, and the Wii U is gonna sell over 250m

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702