By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which Internet Browser Do You Use the Most?

Which Internet Browser Do You Use the Most?

Chrome 889 54.31%

Firefox 397 24.25%

Internet Explorer 40 2.44%

Edge 71 4.34%

Opera 78 4.76%

Safari 118 7.21%

UC Browser 3 0.18%

Other 41 2.50%

Total:1,637

Firefox.

Been using it for a very long time now.

And Safari on Apple devices like my phone, tablet and laptop. I don’t really like Chrome and IE feels archaic.

Around the Network

Edge.

It doesn't eat my RAM up.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Chrome and Firefox. On Chrome i use to make almost everything, on Firefox I just use to see my second twitter and my facebook (in the case I just have one facebook account). 

Last edited by Shikamo - on 18 February 2019

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Chrome, all the way!

Been using Firefox since 2004.

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 18 February 2019

Around the Network
Machina said:
morenoingrato said:
This "poll result" feature is pretty neat. It highlighted I chose Firefox 9 years ago.

Nowadays it is Chrome.

Same on all counts. I assume we can thank @TalonMan for the poll result feature.

The idea was suggested by @super_etecoon in the web dev thread - I thought it was a neat idea and implemented. That said, if you're just looking at Machina's initial post (with the Firefox poll result in 'red'), then you're only seeing Machina's original poll response since he just copy/pasted the results to this thread.

You'd need to go to the actual original poll thread that's listed in the OP, to see what you had voted back then...    ...that is, of course, if you were here 9yrs ago and voted in the first place. 

Firefox

I never saw the movie "Firefox". I played the arcade game and I told my cousin I saw it but I lied. Now he's gone.

Twitter: @d21lewis

i used to use Firefox on PC but after some problems in my laptop, i switch to chrome and having the history and tabs synced between my phone and PC is very useful...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

I was exclusively using the PS4 and PS Vita browsers up until the 2nd half of 2018. As support for those is starting to drop rapidly, I ended up moving to XBO X for the 2nd half of 2018.

Now in 2019, I have broke down and bought a PC and Smartphone. I am using Firefox, and sometimes Edge on both. Havn't really touched the Consoles or the Vita since I got the PC and Smartphone.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL