By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which Internet Browser Do You Use the Most?

Which Internet Browser Do You Use the Most?

Chrome 889 54.31%

Firefox 397 24.25%

Internet Explorer 40 2.44%

Edge 71 4.34%

Opera 78 4.76%

Safari 118 7.21%

UC Browser 3 0.18%

Other 41 2.50%

Total:1,637

Ummmm. Baidu anyone?

Around the Network

I use Opera. I have Chrome too, but barely touch it.

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I've been using Edge a lot lately.

Twitter: @d21lewis

Firefox on all devices these days: PC/Mac/iPhone. Was using Chrome on desktops and Safari on iPhone before but decided to switch to Firefox entirely.

P.S. Looking at the poll results I can understand Microsoft's decision to drop EdgeHTML engine. Sadly, only Chromium and Gecko are relevant these days and it seems that there isn't that much sense to put a lot of efforts in supporting the engine with such low marketshare and bring additional pain to web developers. I just wish they chose Gecko instead of Chromium in order to support free internet. I don't want Google to monopolize web market and dictate web standards as they see fit,

Last edited by derpysquirtle64 - on 17 February 2019

Vivaldi on PC, Chrome on mobile. If I ever were to roll back on Vivaldi, I'd probably go for Firefox instead of Chrome (memory-hogging bastard).

Around the Network

Mostly Opera, but some sites have problems with it, so I use Chrome for those (and on my phone)

Sadly, I prefered when Opera had their own engline, as I consider the switch to Chromium a severe drawback; all those functions that went missing

Chrome on my phone, Firefox on my work.
Use a lot more internet on my phone than on work, so Chrome it is.
Chrome domination as expected too.

d21lewis said:
I'm sure I'm in the minority but I've been using Edge a lot lately.

Same here. 

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

I prefer FireFox.

Chrome on my everything except my gaming PC.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.