Modern Warfare 3 1 3.23%

Killzone 3 0 0.00%

Halo Reach 4 12.90%

Overwatch 1 3.23%

Other 5 16.13%

Total:31
ResilientFighter said:
Metro redux or doom shout out to killzone 3

Killzone 3 was my favorite FPS until VR arrived. Playing Killzone 3 in 3D with the Sharpshooter was the first enjoyable FPS gameplay I ever experienced.

I noticed some people talking story. I would 100% give Bioshock Infinite the title for best world/story. I really enjoyed that experience.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

Borderlands 2

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Goldeneye 007 for the Wii. My God, I'm not a fan of FPS... but I played that one A LOT. Loved the campaign and loved the online. I kept playing it even after Nintendo shut down its internet connection. Thankfully, Activision kept its servers online for a few more years

And of course, DOOM. I haven't seen a modern shooter as intense and action packed as this one. Playing Arcade is a blast...

Looking at my playtime it's BO2, followed by Doom

Black Ops 2

Around the Network

Metro 2033 or Borderlands 2. I think I'll pick Metro 2033, the atmosphere in that game is the best I've ever experienced, chilling, oppressing, lonely, terrifying. And the gunplay is great as well as the story.

Come to think of it, there really haven't been that many FPS games that I've enjoyed in the past decade or so.

Wolfenstein: The New Order, DOOM and Splatoon (if it counts) are my Top 3

That one retro fps no one talks about... >_>

Hunting Season is done...

Haven't really cared much for the genre in recent years, but from the ones I've played I liked Borderlands 2 and Titanfall 2 the most.

My Most Recent Articles:

1. Video Game Music Spotlight #14: A Moment of Calm

2. Gods and Superheroes: The Story of Clover Studio

3. Video Game Music Spotlight #13: Winter and Cold

For my non-video game related writings you can check my blog below.

Latest Post: Disney Canon: Dumbo (1941)

For campaign: Resistance 3, and Killzone 3 (love the coop campaign), and Modern Warfare 3

For everything else: Honestly its gotta be Black Ops 4. I've never been so hooked on a game that's jam packed with 3 modes that's each highly addictive.