Bioshock Infinite 5 16.13%

Black Ops 2 0 0%

Modern Warfare 3 1 3.23%

Killzone 3 0 0%

Halo Reach 4 12.90%

Overwatch 1 3.23%

Other 5 16.13%

Total:31

Goldeneye 007 for the Wii. My God, I'm not a fan of FPS... but I played that one A LOT. Loved the campaign and loved the online. I kept playing it even after Nintendo shut down its internet connection. Thankfully, Activision kept its servers online for a few more years

And of course, DOOM. I haven't seen a modern shooter as intense and action packed as this one. Playing Arcade is a blast...

Around the Network

Looking at my playtime it's BO2, followed by Doom

Black Ops 2

Metro 2033 or Borderlands 2. I think I'll pick Metro 2033, the atmosphere in that game is the best I've ever experienced, chilling, oppressing, lonely, terrifying. And the gunplay is great as well as the story.

Come to think of it, there really haven't been that many FPS games that I've enjoyed in the past decade or so.

Wolfenstein: The New Order, DOOM and Splatoon (if it counts) are my Top 3

Around the Network

That one retro fps no one talks about... >_>

Hunting Season is done...

Haven't really cared much for the genre in recent years, but from the ones I've played I liked Borderlands 2 and Titanfall 2 the most.

For campaign: Resistance 3, and Killzone 3 (love the coop campaign), and Modern Warfare 3

For everything else: Honestly its gotta be Black Ops 4. I've never been so hooked on a game that's jam packed with 3 modes that's each highly addictive.

For me, I’m gonna have to say Killzone 3.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DOOM, followed by Titanfall 2 and Overwatch.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"