Bioshock Infinite 5 16.13%

Black Ops 2 0 0%

Modern Warfare 3 1 3.23%

Killzone 3 0 0%

Halo Reach 4 12.90%

Overwatch 1 3.23%

Other 5 16.13%

Total:31

Borderlands 2 and the first one is my favorite FPS from the last decade.

Around the Network

Does Overwatch count? It's the one I probably had the most fun with before the community got too toxic. Beyond that, Insurgency: Sandstorm is scratching an itch I've had for some time.

Overwatch.

Doom, Titanfall 2, Destiny, and Halo Reach are my top four. I'll give it a little more thought and try to narrow it down to one.

I guess i never thought of Far Cry as a fps,i generally think of those open world games as a separate genre from a fps. But Far Cry 3 is one of my favorite games of all time so it probably wins if were counting it. As far as a pure FPS its Titanfall 2.

Honorable mentions:
Wolfenstein The New Order
Rainbow Six Siege
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Around the Network

BioShock: Infinite. And Borderlands 2.

Titanfall would be my favorite multiplayer FPS. The sequel was bad unfortunately.

ARMA3...but that's military tactical FPS

So Metro 2033...though that's kinda FPS survival horror.

Well i forgot bioshock infinite lol that my pick

Then Metro redux or doom shout out to killzone 3 and resistance 3 who were not praised like they should have been

Last edited by ResilientFighter - on 17 December 2018

ResilientFighter said:
Metro redux or doom shout out to killzone 3

Killzone 3 was my favorite FPS until VR arrived. Playing Killzone 3 in 3D with the Sharpshooter was the first enjoyable FPS gameplay I ever experienced.

I noticed some people talking story. I would 100% give Bioshock Infinite the title for best world/story. I really enjoyed that experience.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Borderlands 2

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.