So even after i list you like 6-7 games, you still choose to ignore facts and make up shit with no evidence. How is Nintendo worse than Microsoft? Show me when Microsoft put out 7 New IPs in less than 2 years. AAA budgets or no, these games count.
Why 2 years? Seems like an arbitrary number of years to make the comparison. how about this we do a comparison of a the current generation of consoles, i’ll Even combine Nintendo’s new IPs for both WiiU and Switch.
Nintendo new IPs for Wii U and Switch:
Daemon X Machina
Tokio Mirage Sessions
***Octopath Traveller is a SE IP not Nintendo, like Ryse is a Cryrek IP not MS.
Microsoft new IPs for XB1:
Sea of Thieves
Ori and the Blind Forest
MS has a good edge on Nintendo, although both look irrelevant compared to Sony.
Sony new IPs for PS4:
- Bloodborne Belongs to FromSoftware
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- The Last Guardian
- Detroit: Become Human Belongs to Quantic Dream, not Sony
- Until Dawn Belongs to Supermassive Games
- The Order 1886
- Death Stranding Belongs to Kojima Productions
- Days Gone
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Concrete Genie
- The Tomorrow Children
- What Remains of Edith Finch Multiplatform title
- Everybody's gone to the Rapture
- Drawn to Death
- Kill strain
- Alienation Belongs to Housemarque
- Matterfall Belongs to Housemarque
- Bound Belongs to Plastic Studios
- Helldivers Belongs to Arrowhead Studios
- Resogun Belongs to Housemarque
- Guns Up Belongs to Valkyrie Entertainment
- CounterSpy Multiplat (also available on iOS and Android)
- Here They Lie Belongs to Tangentlemen
- Hidden Agenda Belongs to Supermassive Games
- Erica Flavorworks
- Astro Bot
- Starblood Arena WhiteMoon Dreams
- Farpoint Impulse Gear
- Blood and Truth
- Bravo Team Couldn't find that game
- Deracine FromSoftware
Just completed the Nintendo List a bit more (probably still missing some)
On Sony's side, I just knew the 16 first titles, and out of those 5 do not belong to Sony, with one even being a multiplat title.
I bolded those which have been announced, but not yet released. Considering how long some games can take to make (just check the last Guardian, almost 10 years in the making) and the upcoming release of the PS5, I sorted them out because they may not release on PS4 (Concrete Genie and Dreams for instance should, Ghosts of Tsushima, not so sure)
Oh, and in italic, I noted those which are already dead or dying (meaning MMO titles which have been deactivated already or are scheduled to do so soon). I'd be pissed if I bought on of these, to be frank. They are valid entries though, just sad ones.
Half of the titles listed were actually third party titles, many of them small VR or f2p games. So that brings it down to Nintendo levels, which is much more realistic