By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 76: A Flop?

doesn't sound that good for fallout...

Around the Network

Cant really review an online only game before it releases though.

Well the game clearly isn't a 1/10. Just proving again that user scores are useless.

KLXVER said:
Cant really review an online only game before it releases though.

Game has been playable for quite some time already. Doesn’t change the fact these are mostly and most likely troll ratings.

That said, I tried to watch a stream yesterday and it was incredibly boring and looked ugly as hell.

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 14 November 2018

I hope it's a flop in sales so Bethesda won't try to pull this Games as Service crap again, or at least if they do they farm it off to Zenimax like they did with ESO.

Around the Network

I'm not getting the game but User Review aggregate scores mean nothing.

Marth said:
Played the BETA and cancelled my preorder afterwards.
Game is bland as hell. Its like Fallout 4 without a soul.

They took the building mechanic from Fallout 4 and made an entire MP game out of it. Tough luck, if you didn't actually like the building side of Fallout 4 and usually play Fallout for the story and exploration.

Played the Beta too, a lot of resources copied from F4, was buggy as me and a friend couldn't complete a missing he was doing as it was glitched.

Plus we went to a marker were there was a big dog and there was no doggie there.

Hmm, pie.

shikamaru317 said:
You can't trust user reviews for a game like this, do you honestly think that most of those people have played the game already when it has only been in beta? 

The game has been playable since yesterday. They’ve opened the servers early. I agree on the rest of your sentiment though.

John2290 said:
I read the positive reviews and most sound like the developers, either that or they are the same person. Neckbeards! It's all the neckbeards doing this game is being bombed.

I agree...the positive reviews don’t sound anymore trustworthy at all.

I work at retail and the pre-orders were way under expectation. Like was anticipating 100 orders and only got about 40. Pick up percentage is ratyer low, but it is just the first day.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)