By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 76: A Flop?

I still dont understand why Fallout 76 is even a thing personally. But yeah either way those are troll scores.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

No.

Bad game gets released

>troll scores
>it's a good game

I don't even anymore. It just seems like we're seeing a group of gamers defending bad practices and bad video game design, that it almost makes me want to pity that group, for desiring to hold us all back directly on purpose, for some weirdly warped non existent gain of some sort.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I can honestly say I'm having more fun playing Fallout 76 than Red Dead Redemption 2.

John2290 said:
The sixth axis went HARD on it. 3/10 and bbasically calling it a failure as a game and piece of media.

Gadgets 360 gave it a 5/10. It's happening and I can't say they don't deserve it, although I haven't bought the game...luckily, but it looked like a shallow cash grab from the start and all streams I've watched have only confirmed that notion.

Around the Network

Man I wish Bethesda didn't go this direction.

Why didnt they just stick to the tried and true formula. I loved Fallout 4, and was looking forward to their next game, but not anymore.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

A sixty meta is still a disgrace, its a fucking Boring, broken , with no purpose shit of a game , fuck bethesda and that piece of shit Todd Howard lying bastard.

What? Care to explain?

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
flashfire926 said:

What? Care to explain?

Www.Google.com

Nope. Tell me where he lied. What did he do to be called a piece of shit.

You have the burden of proof.

Bet with Intrinsic:

Bethesda have made their name on huge single player RPG's with immense focus on and support for UGC. Let's hope they're not surprised when the same fans don't really want this online only experience that no one really asked for to begin with. This is what happens when the big boys jump onto trends fronted by other and smaller companies while trying to drag their mos popular IP's with them to draw free user base. Bethesda fucked up, pure and simple.

flashfire926 said:
Man I wish Bethesda didn't go this direction.

Why didnt they just stick to the tried and true formula. I loved Fallout 4, and was looking forward to their next game, but not anymore.

I wouldn't exactly call  Fallout 4 the tried and true formula as they watered down the RPG mechanics of the series even more  and you  could say it was the start of Bethesda taking the series in the direction which led  Fallout 76   with all the base building mechanics which appears to be a big thing in 76.