By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Inside Xbox @ X018 thread. November 10th, 1pm PT, 4pm ET, 9pm GMT

In Exile Studios? And Obsidian? Wow

Around the Network

2 RPG studios.

jason1637 said:
2 RPG studios.

They should merge them imho.

Wow, Obsidian and inXile, this is huge. MS has totally fixed their RPG problem from this gen, they now have 3 RPG studios for next gen, including Playground's 2nd studio which is supposedly doing the next Fable.

Wasteland 3 might be an xbox / pc exclusive.

Around the Network

Good buys for MS.
Obsidian is a huge get.

shikamaru317 said:

Wow, Obsidian and inXile, this is huge. MS has totally fixed their RPG problem from this gen, they now have 3 RPG studios for next gen, including Playground's 2nd studio which is supposedly doing the next Fable.

Fixed what? we're 5 years into the gen and I highly doubt they have time to fix their problems before the next Xbox comes out. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

InExile wow that came out of nowhere. Wasteland 2 is pretty good. And with Obsidian there's some quality RPG incoming.

Nice event overall.

Honestly? Not one new game announcement? That’s....surprising. All those studios and still nothing to show? Looks good for next gen I guess. Seems like they’ve accepted their fate and this gen is over already for them.

If you are doing a show like this maybe bring one new thing that isn't just add-on content for existing games.