By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Black Friday deal leaked

bananaking21 said:
Zombie9ers said:
Bet Microsoft is going to go $149 on the Xbox one S to counter. Think Nintendo will go $249 too on the switch- all 3 are going to sell gangbusters this holiday

MS will most likely go with a 200$ price point and maybe 450$ for the X. Outselling the PS4 isn't their goal now it's making profits. And they will sell a lot at 200 regardless of what the PS4 is at. 

MS had a $180 XBO S with no game and a $220 XBO S with a game last year. Can see them dropping it to $150 this year.

Around the Network

think about it like this....
Spiderman PS4 costs around $60
a 1TB 2.5" HDD costs around $60
a dualshock 4 costs around $55
HDMI / Power cable / Micro USB charging cable $5 each

Totals up to $190 for the stuff in that box which isn't the PS4 slim console.

That's fairly crazy value.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I've been saying that we will see a $199 PS4 this holiday. I didn't dare think they would do it with a game.

It's not an official price drop. But this Spiderman bundle is something I'm expecting to be around for a while. Kinda like bos we had the uncharted bundle for ages.

If the price does go back up after BF, I don't expect it to go back up to $299 either.

Was the console the Spider Man version or was it the standard black version? Either way, tempting offer even though I promised myself Switch would be next...

That's insane. Sony will do crazy numbers in November. MS will have to go 150 and with a game or two to have a chance.

Around the Network

Perhaps this is the year I buy a PS4.

Basically $139 for the system + $60 for the game.

Damn, that's the definition of "steal" right there.

KBG29 said:
PS4 + Game, and Sony very likely still turning a profit. Crazy time for SIE. PS4 is by far the biggest product in company history.

Please. The walkman sold about half a billion units.

Oh damn. If that's not something I need to wake up at 2 am for and drive somewhere and can just order online then I'll actually pick up a PS4 for that price.

Good deal, I'm more interested in what deals they'll have for the PS4 Pro though.