By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EDGE #325 Review Score Roundup

outlawauron said:
John2290 said:
Destiny 2 DLC a 9 but Spiderman got an 8. Now I remember why I haven't taken Edge seriously since before the internet.

I've only heard fantastic things about the Forsaken DLC. I don't quite see the correlation.

Also people don't seem to understand the Destiny which has its lore/story flaws has the best gun and controls gameplay in the genre, which is something Edge values above all else, is gameplay, but no they are just biased again titles you like and biased for the titles you hate.  

Around the Network

Is there something wrong with SotTR or is it a case of too much of the same thing?

Signature goes here!

xl-klaudkil said:
Destiny 2. A 9? Whahahhaa...

IKR? To be fair, I've never played Destiny. Because I think it looks like garbage!

It's Edge though. I expect them to put up scores that range from questionable to terrible. That Tomb Raider score is the real prize pig this month. Can't see it deserving a 4.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Acevil said:
outlawauron said:

I've only heard fantastic things about the Forsaken DLC. I don't quite see the correlation.

Also people don't seem to understand the Destiny which has its lore/story flaws has the best gun and controls gameplay in the genre, which is something Edge values above all else, is gameplay, but no they are just biased again titles you like and biased for the titles you hate.  

So people who care about the other aspects of a game should ignore EDGE?  Works for me.

Just more prove to continue to ignore this publication.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Acevil said:

So people who care about the other aspects of a game should ignore EDGE?  Works for me.

Well, not necessarily ignore, but at least take their review criteria into account.  Every review outlet and even individual reviewer in some cases has their own review criteria and a system that weighs different aspects of a game. So you are going to get wildly differing scores from different reviewers on the same game depending on what aspects they value the most in a certain type of game. You just need to find the reviewers whose priorities generally align with yours to see if a game would be something you might like. 

what's the matter with TR?

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

pokoko said:
Acevil said:

Seeing how there is overreaction every time, ya I wish people did. 

Last edited by Acevil - on 11 October 2018

xl-klaudkil said:

Forsaken is a great expansion.

COKTOE said:
xl-klaudkil said:

IKR? To be fair, I've never played Destiny. Because I think it looks like garbage!

It's Edge though. I expect them to put up scores that range from questionable to terrible. That Tomb Raider score is the real prize pig this month. Can't see it deserving a 4.

Destiny 2 is a really great game.