By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DMC5 will have non-cosmetic microtransactions.

Honestly I don't care if someone wants to spend money on SP. But yeah, it's disappointing that Capcom decided to do this. Really no need.

Around the Network

When someone was being overly-negative about the game I told them to stop and even was passively accepting of the microtransactions. I have felt bad ever since. It was a rare case of me making an illogical emotional response (I know that's surprising given my name).

People need to stop being accepting of this garbage.

Link to the VGChartz Discord server: https://discord.gg/2uMTaYtv

Someday you will die somehow 

And something's gonna steal your carbon 

Dravenet7 said:
Normally I would have criticized this, but very recently I have been informed that I am just being entitled to my money I earned, I should buy into the terrible practices even if I don't support it, and because it doesn't cost a lot of money it's somehow worth the price and I should never ever criticize it. So I'll be buying every micro-transaction available.

I am pretty sure you are allowed to criticize everything on a non-Nintendo platform. So have at it.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

This sucks, to be able to buy moves to make a game easier defeats the purpose of a video game.
I am okay with MTs and lootboxes aslong as its not forced or pay to win. DMC5 is going down the wrong path. Why cant companies do this right, just follow OverWatch's method, its done perfectly.

And there goes my hype,will wait for bargin bin price to pick it uo.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

I am pretty sure you are allowed to criticize everything on a non-Nintendo platform. So have at it.

Lol please never change.

RolStoppable said:
Dravenet7 said:
Normally I would have criticized this, but very recently I have been informed that I am just being entitled to my money I earned, I should buy into the terrible practices even if I don't support it, and because it doesn't cost a lot of money it's somehow worth the price and I should never ever criticize it. So I'll be buying every micro-transaction available.

What if something you're criticising then comes to a Nintendo platform?

Capcom strikes again. Pathetic.

Ka-pi96 said:
RolStoppable said:

What if something you're criticising then comes to a Nintendo platform?

It's still bad on the non-Nintendo platforms, but Nintendo magic automagically fixes it, once it touches holy Ninty transistors.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year], [1], [2], [3], [4]

The game is looking pretty damn good.
I won't buy it so it won't affect me at all.
It'll be sad because it'll make it easier for other people to get trophies and will make the effort you put on it less valuable as they'll be way more common than they should... but that' about it, if they are not taking anything from the game it won't affect the actual game at all.