By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Final Fantasy is getting back on Nintendo platform with a bang (8 FF games annouced for Switch), same games coming to XB1/PS4

Ka-pi96 said:

It's there. It's being re-released as World of Final Fantasy Maxima. OP just left out the first part of its name.

They better allow me to get the extra content as DLC, I'm not buying the game again.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
Pocket XV and Chronicles we knew about but good lordy did we get bombarded with some FF love. Was almost overwhelming lol

It would be awesome if they threw in Tactics as well!

Ka-pi96 said:
They leave out FF8 (the best in the series bar 10) again? WTF SE?

It's my favourite too and next year will be it's 20th anniversary....they have to be hiding a big surprise right?

Nah, I'm lying to myself. It has to be a legal or technical issue, the port on Steam is still missing the real music too.

So, is FF7 the same PC port that PS4 already has? Or is PS4 getting another FF7 port/remaster?

Miyamotoo said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
You forgot about the Chocobo game

Is that counts like FF game?

They did in the Direct. The game was there in the midst of all the other titles.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Nice to see these games also available on other platforms. The more people that play them, the better.

Xxain said:
Ka-pi96 said:

So... just be like Rockstar when they lose music licences and patch it out of the game? Or technically remove it before porting, no patching needed.

No. "Eyes on me" is important in its own little way. I couldn't imagine the ending to FF8 without.

They did a re-release on Steam though?

Just hoping they all get a Physical release.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

thismeintiel said:
So, is FF7 the same PC port that PS4 already has? Or is PS4 getting another FF7 port/remaster?

The Switch and Xbox One will most likely get the PC port/ Ps4 version/IOS version/Android version.

finalrpgfantasy said:
thismeintiel said:

The Switch and Xbox One will most likely get the PC port/ Ps4 version/IOS version/Android version.

Ok.  It definitely would be weird if it was going to have two on the system.

Pemalite said:
Xxain said:

No. "Eyes on me" is important in its own little way. I couldn't imagine the ending to FF8 without.

They did a re-release on Steam though?

Just hoping they all get a Physical release.

VIII already had a PC version the Steam version is the same game.