By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 195 Rapid-Fire Questions About Call Of Duty's Blackout

Well seeing how DOOM and Wolfenstein II run on it, DOOM Eternal will run on it, NBA2K18/19 run on it, etc...

The only thing that does is make them look untalented as developers. Not to mention CoD would sell crazy on the Switch. Guess they do not like money?

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

This has been the mindset towards Nintendo consoles for years. Nothing has changed.

Actually that's kind of funny that happened just because I was recently thinking about how that Titanfall dev laughed at the idea of the Switch getting a Titanfall game back before it was released ...

I think it is obvious by now that most publishers/developers are just not going to put in the effort. It could probably play on Switch though.

After seeing the responses from Nintendo fans, I expect the guy to go on twitter proclaiming how much he loves the Switch and later post a picture of a Switch with games that he lifted from somewhere else.

Last edited by wombat123 - on 04 September 2018

You should add more to the thread title, at present it reads like clickbait spam.

As for the topic, Activision are fools for not putting COD on Switch. 4 COD games passed the million mark on the freaking Wii of all systems. And the technical gap was far greater then.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 05 September 2018

Around the Network

Who cares? We got Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy and Diablo III. Its cool that Activision Blizzard are doing games like that instead imo.

I'm not so amused...the guy says he just "makes the shoes" which I interpret as since he's a design director he's a part of the Art department, so I don't think he'd be the guy to talk to about the feasibility of a port. As it has been said, any current gen game can run on switch, but how well it runs depends on the work that goes into it.

Not to mention a Crash Insane Trilogy wouldn't even have happened on these guys's watch had it not been for one developer who liked the Switch. Granted it's not the same development studio but still, 

Last edited by Ljink96 - on 04 September 2018

Who really cares? Everyone here hates the game anyways for its pay2win supply drops. Titanfall 2 was also laughed off as a possibility, BO4 and Titanfall 2 are the exact same lookin ass games.

Black Ops 4 wouldn't run well on the Switch.

The fan base is not on Switch. So the cost of porting it probably won't even break even.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5