Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite snes rpg game?

Favorite snes RPG game

Secret of mana 3 5.66%

FF6 12 22.64%

Chrono Trigger 20 37.74%

Earth bound 8 15.09%

other 10 18.87%

Total:53

Chrono Trigger. I love that masterpiece!
I prefer FFIV over FFVI.

Around the Network

A very good console for rpgs but I think FFVI would be my favourite.

Tales of Phantasia, while the combat didn't age the best, is still an adventure I cherish with the ton of charm into its story and characters.

The great dungeons, all the memorable tunes, still one of my favorite Tales games.

Let's have a champion time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUG_NS0xqSY

I'm really bummed Secret of Evermore isn't listed in the poll. That's my choice, so I guess I choose "other."

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Final Fantasy VI for me, followed by Chrono Trigger. For me, FFVI is the best game to come out of the 4th generation.

Personally, I think it's the best video game made up to that point in history.  It's not until the next generation that I found games that give it a run for that title.

Around the Network

Chrono Trigger. Such a classic.

Prediction: In 5 years Nintendo will Lauch a "Core Mario game"  very similar to Astro Bot. That said, many will Ignore Astro Bot existence and say Nintendo created this concept.

Octop- ....

CHRONO TRIGGER, I mean ...

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

FFVI, that game defined my teen years. I was 15 at the time, and it was the greatest game history i’ve ever played at the time. I sank 200+ hours into this game.

And now i’m playing octopath and man, that game give me FFVI vibes. And every half an hour, i’m think : oh they need to do a FFVI remake with that engine !

CHRONO trigger, and it is really not even close. I still pull that sucker out and play it every summer