By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite snes rpg game?

Favorite snes RPG game

Secret of mana 3 5.66%

FF6 12 22.64%

Chrono Trigger 20 37.74%

Earth bound 8 15.09%

other 10 18.87%

Total:53

Donkey kong 2 diddies quest

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Easily Super Mario RPG

Easy FF5. But I did enjoy Secret of Mana and ALTTP a lot.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

4. Chrono Trigger

3. Terranigma

2. Secret of Mana

1. Secret of Evermore

my list :) Evermore is underrated as hell

Wish i played Earth Bound and Chrono Trigger around release. Only played Zelda and Mario RPG.. and ill give that to Mario RPG.

Around the Network
BeardedDragon said:

4. Chrono Trigger

3. Terranigma

2. Secret of Mana

1. Secret of Evermore

Get a repro cart of Secret of Mana 2. It's only $70, and is it's own game entirely. Secret of Evermore is not the same game as Secret of Mana 2. Confusing the two for the same game would be like confusing Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI as the same game. 

1.- FF6

2.- Chrono Trigger

3.- Breath of Fire 2

4.- Dragon Quest VI

5.- Secret of Mana

6.- Super Mario RPG

FF6
Secret of Mana i don't know why maybe the music and good memories
Chrono Trigger

Why isnt Super Mario RPG on the last?

I voted Secret of mana..... I have memories of playing that with a childhood friend that lived like almost next door.
The atmosphere and music is beautifull in that game. Also I cant really remember so many other 2 player adventure like games at that time, it was unique.

If it had come down to just singleplayer experiance, Im not sure Id have voted Secrete of mana.
But playing a game with a good friend can drastically change the experiance for the better.

Cerebralbore101 said:
BeardedDragon said:

4. Chrono Trigger

3. Terranigma

2. Secret of Mana

1. Secret of Evermore

Get a repro cart of Secret of Mana 2. It's only $70, and is it's own game entirely. Secret of Evermore is not the same game as Secret of Mana 2. Confusing the two for the same game would be like confusing Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI as the same game. 

I actually played through that one on an emulator a few years ago. I liked it, but I liked Evermore much better