By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - I Have Lost Faith in My Province's Politics

CaptainExplosion said:
jason1637 said:
Run against her then.

I can't. I have no political experience, no funding, no knowledge of how to get people on my side.

Just do researchon problems in Toronto and possible solutions. Join a party that alligns with your beliefs. Go to events for this party and do some networking. Then run with a clear message with funding from this party.

Or

Fill out a form that allows you to run and start a social media campaign with a go fund me to raise funds for your campaign.

Around the Network

What makes her a White-Supremacist?

This is only a bad thing if you are a conservative hoping for a win. Because this person shouldn't stand a chance at winning right? I don't personally keep track of other provinces, but if she's draining out the conservative vote with a crappy platform, it's not going to do anything other than guarantee the other parties a victory.

If she somehow manages to pull off a win then you can assume all of Canada goes Conservative from here on. Toronto area voted mostly NDP and Liberal in the 2018 Provincial election, which isn't surprising, even though the Conservatives won Ontario overall by a wide margin.

https://www.therecord.com/news-story/8658115-2018-ontario-election-results-map/

Faith is just seen as overly aggressive and pushy, for Canadians that is. One of the other YouTubers she reports with sometimes, I went to school with. He wasn't far right by any means, and if she was, he wouldn't associate himself with her. He's your typical soft Canadian Conservative and she balances them out, so it makes sense.

I really don't see the need to worry. The odds of her becoming mayor of Toronto in a multicultural landscape like that is way less likely than Trumps chances were of becoming President.

was it really necessary to call her a whore, can’t really take you seriously after that.

Around the Network

very fuckable though

Well if a right wing provocateur can get the win, the opposition must be shit.

It sounds like the OP is upset about people having opposing views. Her simply running has him in a tizzy.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Im from mississauga (right near toronto) and I CANT STAND HER. The fact that she says stuff like "Millenials BORN IN Toronto" . Sorry but just because u werent born in a city, if u live there permanently u should have access to all the benefits because ur still canadian, whether u were born in toronto or calgary.
Shes gonna pick up the same types of voters as Trump does in the US
She also focuses on muslim attackers moreso than any other perpetrators BECAUSE SHE HAS A HATE FOR MUSLIMS. Even tho its been statistically proven immigrants commit LESS CRIME Than people BORN IN TORONTO.
She pisses me off, if i was 18 (or however old u have to be) i would seriously consider running against her

Oh my god reading more of her tweets about ISIS and immigration is really pissing me off. Shes so clearly a racist
1st off ISIS always claims responsibilities for tragedies such as the shooting earlier this week, EVEN THOUGH ITS BEEN PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT THEY HAVE NO LINK TO THE ATTACK. IT IS A MENTALLY INSANE PERSON. SHES TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE MUSLIMS SEEM EVIL! I swear to fucking god if she gets elected mayor im going to lose my mind

Good. Claiming someone is alt-right to disparage their arguments is not an argument.