By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - I Have Lost Faith in My Province's Politics

Run against her then.

Around the Network

....Seems like you could have left Catholic off of that list lol

Didn't realize Canada was having similar issues to the US.

Johnw1104 said:

Also this. There's nothing wrong with being Catholic. 

Across the pond a open Nazi is running for a Illinois seat.

...Honestly I'd ask yourself 'is anyone endorsing him' first. I may personally find the Republicans scum (and Blue Dogs uncanny valley Democrats), but they aren't endorsing the guy.

...Some did endorse Morre, but that's Alabama. Alabama sucking is a fact of like, like Maple Leaf tickets being expensive.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Buy a bunker in the mountains. You will be safe there. I heard they sell cheeseburgers in a can.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
Run against her. And win.
EZ

I was joking earlier but realistically it should be an easy win. Half of Toronto are immigrants and by running agains a white supremacist in a melting pot should make it pretty easy to get some endorsementsleep and financial backing for your campaign. 

jason1637 said:
Johnw1104 said:

Also this. There's nothing wrong with being Catholic. 

I agree, but perhaps he means theocratic? Not familiar with her politics, but the alt-right are frequently theocratic, wanting essentially a Christian version of what we see in the Muslim world.

Oh wow, she gets coverage on Infowars. Fucking gross.

But, she is pretty cute. I wonder if she ever worked at EB?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

She's not a white supremacist if she speaks the truth about islam. You're just ignorant. Calling her a catholic whore also does not make you any better than her if you view her in that light. Sad to know YOU people are the ones voting over there.

CaptainExplosion said:

Why? Because a Catholic nationalist white supremacist YouTube whore is registered to run for mayor of Toronto.

I'm not making this up. Seen enough of her Tweets to know what an alt-right moronic bitch she is. Is there anywhere in the world where we can be safe from the alt-right anymore? -_-

Which of her tweets did you find most objectionable?