By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - I Have Lost Faith in My Province's Politics

He called her YouTube whore, not catholic whore or just whore. Also weird to see that some people are so offended that word catholic was used, with extremitists it seems to be quite usual to mention religion (muslim, catholic, atheist), it often is kind of a part (base/excuse) of their extreme views.
Here in Finland we had a bit similar canditate in our presidental election. She for example didn´t believe in evolution, was anti-immigration and bordering open racism. She did pretty well, was third. Reigning president won again and a green party gay man was second.

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
Good. Claiming someone is alt-right to disparage their arguments is not an argument.

She's racist. She's definitely fits in the alt right category 

CaptainExplosion said:
KLAMarine said:

Which of her tweets did you find most objectionable?

Here she is calling immigrants "invaders", who don't come to Canada with their own children.

I don't see the word "immigrants" in that tweet and if it's true the men in the video shown entered the country by force, it's not too inaccurate to call them invaders.

CaptainExplosion said:

Here she is blaming immigration for Greek wild-fires, asking they be physically removed from Europe.

Who is "they"? In this tweet, is she saying all migrants or just migrants who set fires?

CaptainExplosion said:

Here she is saying open boarder policy only lets in terrorists and gang bangers.

She never used the words "terrorists" or "gang bangers" in that tweet.

CaptainExplosion said:

Do I really need to explain what's wrong with this one?

Please explain, it's an awfully vague tweet.

CaptainExplosion said:

Like I said, she's an alt-right Nazi YouTube whore, and should be in jail instead of public office.

Jail for what? Has she committed a crime?

CaptainExplosion said:

How long before the shit she spews causes race riots across Ontario?

If tweets like these are enough to cause "race riots" then the rioters should be jailed.

I’m having a hard time trying to imagine what a riot looks like in Canada. Are they all polite and proper?

You forgot to call her a "neon-nazi".

I know... my English sucks.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Aeolus451 said:
Good. Claiming someone is alt-right to disparage their arguments is not an argument.

She's racist. She's definitely fits in the alt right category 

She's not whatever ya guys think. 

Reading this thread i am convinced more than ever that way to many people either don't know or don't care what actual nazism is. Hint: it involves far more than racism. Look up totalitarianism

massimus said:
I’m having a hard time trying to imagine what a riot looks like in Canada. Are they all polite and proper?

They're regular riots, and are all that you would expect from one. They're not very common though, and seem to only occur in any given city when the local hockey team loses the Stanley Cup Final.

Vancouver seems to the most likely to blow. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

CaptainExplosion said:
KLAMarine said:

I don't see the word "immigrants" in that tweet and if it's true the men in the video shown entered the country by force, it's not too inaccurate to call them invaders.

Who is "they"? In this tweet, is she saying all migrants or just migrants who set fires?

She never used the words "terrorists" or "gang bangers" in that tweet.

Please explain, it's an awfully vague tweet.

Jail for what? Has she committed a crime?

If tweets like these are enough to cause "race riots" then the rioters should be jailed.

She practically called them gang bangers

How?

CaptainExplosion said:

yes she was blaming all immigrants, yes she called all of them invaders

In the tweets you showed me, she never once used the world "all".

CaptainExplosion said:

and the race riots would happen if she is mayor of Toronto.

That's not on her, that's on the rioters.

CaptainExplosion said:

I said put her in jail because of her ties to the Neo-Nazis of America.

What are these ties you speak of?

CaptainExplosion said:

They're domestic terrorists

If she's directly involved with some terrorist plot then she is guilty.

CaptainExplosion said:

and she is guilty by association.

I'm not sure you understand what "guilt by association" means. Simply being associated with someone who has committed a crime does NOT make one guilty of a crime.

I invite you to do a bit of reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy

CaptainExplosion said:

Why? Because a Catholic nationalist white supremacist YouTube whore is registered to run for mayor of Toronto.

I'm not making this up. Seen enough of her Tweets to know what an alt-right moronic bitch she is. Is there anywhere in the world where we can be safe from the alt-right anymore? -_-

Your name calling and lack of tolerance shows exactly why people like her are running for office, and winning.