By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Turn for the worse

Oh no...

Nymeria. Wherever you are, be at peace. We will miss you.

Augen, sorry for your loss. I wish you strength in this difficult time.

Around the Network

I'm really sorry, Augen. She was truly a really good user here.

Que en paz descanses Nymeria.

Life is short, so will take that last sentence to heart.
Will try to enjoy the time left and be positiever.

Sorry you had to deal with this Augen, luckily you can cherish your time spent together.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I am so sorry. My dearest condolences. Augen, I wish you all the strength in the world.

Augen said:
There is no easy way to say this, but "Nymeria" won't be coming back here, ever.

I haven't been active for my own reasons for a long time, but saw this thread and felt very least should say something.

I won't be on so if you message me I won't respond. Not being a jerk, but I'd rather not talk about what has been the worst few months of my life.

If you find yourself getting worked up by people online, take my advice and log out and enjoy the what you have in life never taking any of it for granted.

Damn, life feels a bit unreal sometimes, its hard to come to terms with this kinda stuff. Sorry for your loss and I hope you pick yourself and find happiness again, its what she would want too, I am sure.

Around the Network

Wow i'm just bursting in tears.
Rest in peace beautiful soul.
We should always respect people in real life and online cause we never know what is happening in their life.

Fuck :(

Sorry for your loss Augen. Prayers go out to you and her family.

RIP Nym. You will be missed.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Just checked her profile... 32 years old... Nobody should ever, ever pass at that young of an age. She heard the vast majority of her life still ahead of her
My deepest condolences to her family and friends at this time, especially you Augen. May she Rest In Peace.

Augen said:
There is no easy way to say this, but "Nymeria" won't be coming back here, ever.

I haven't been active for my own reasons for a long time, but saw this thread and felt very least should say something.

I won't be on so if you message me I won't respond. Not being a jerk, but I'd rather not talk about what has been the worst few months of my life.

If you find yourself getting worked up by people online, take my advice and log out and enjoy the what you have in life never taking any of it for granted.

If you happen to read this, I'm incredibly sorry for your loss. I can't imagine a situation where I lose a loved one and be able to open myself up to others in the way you have and I appreciate you taking the time to do so. I didn't know Nymeria very well, but I could gather she was a very kind and sweet soul from her posts. Take care. 

Very, very sorry to hear. Rest in peace.