By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Turn for the worse

I'm not good at knowing what to say in these situations. I think it's because in spite of sentiment being genuine, it's difficult to say something that doesn't sound like a platitude.....I'm sure you have a rotten side. I'n SURE of it. But you're one of only a small handful of people that has never had it manifest itself on this site. I've referred to you, more than once, as VGC nicest member, and I mean that. Aside from your health and well being, it worries me that as a citizen of the U.S., your health care may be expensive as well. I hate hearing that your going through this, and hope that you're able to heal, and bounce back as soon as possible. Please take care, and come back soon! :)

Yours truly, Miss COKTOE.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Hey, I don't visit this site as much as I should, but happened upon your post earlier today. I am sorry that you have to struggle with these health issues, it seems unfair. I have prayed that you will recover and have a long life, and will pray in future for the same. I hope to see your posts here for many years to come. Take care!

Hope you get well soon.

Nymeria you've been pretty cool with me on this site. Always have insightful things to say and just a great individual on here. Also you're very admirable. Like others have said, please don't talk like you won't beat this. You're one of the few women on here that the guys respect (not saying they don't respect the others here). Please get well and take the time you need. I wish for a speedy recovery.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Get well soon! Best wishes.

Around the Network

Man ... this really sucks. I've only interacted you with a few times on the site, but I have to agree that you are one of the nicest users here. Hope you get better, I believe you can. Stay strong!

Fight the good fight! Good luck!

wish you all health in the world, keep strong.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope that despite everything you can maintain a positive outlook and keep on fighting and, more importantly, enjoy your life as best as you can.
Make sure you're in the hands of capable doctors, that explore every option to with you.
I wish you all the best, and hope you get better.

Shit, hope you get better soon