By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Turn for the worse

It hurts to learn that a well respected member like you is in such a shitty and unfair situation. I wish you all the best Nymeria.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

I wish you only the best. :)

Anyone heard from him since then?

Her.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

In the past few years I've entered in a pretty deep depression. Around the end of 2017 to the start of this year some things have happened that has made my depression exponentially worse, because of this I've been having certain health issues, tons of pains throughout the days, its horrible even going to sleep so a lot of days I skip sleep, many times I just assumed I could be dead at any moment, the only reason I believe I'm able to keep going is because I'm always surrounded by my brother which when he's around it's easier for me to feel happier and even for a few minutes forget about this depression. So I really do wish for the best for you and if anything make sure if you can to be surrounded by people you love, so you can have a reason to keep fighting these issues.

CaptainExplosion said: 

You can talk to us here about it. It always helps. :)

Thanks man, I'm actually an incredibly private person, mainly because I don't like to burden people with these things but in this situation I thought maybe I can try to help by saying something about a some what similar situation. I really do appreciate your kindness though, you are a very nice person.

Last edited by RespectDecena - on 25 July 2018

CaptainExplosion said:

I do what I can to be nice. :) Oh, and the whole "burden people with these things" line? Ridiculous. You're not burdening anyone!!

Around the Network

Ah that saddens me to hear, hang in there and stay strong. I know it must be extremely tough in your circumstances but always try to live for and cherish the moment rather than dwell on the future.

That's great you're staying in shape. Obviously I don't know the specifics of your situation but yeah - good fitness and eating right can only improve matters.

Wish ya all the best, and be sure to check in with us!

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Definitely hoping you pull through.

I wish the best for you. You seem gentle and intelligent, and a great person to be around.

I'm sure you'll overcome this and enjoy much more time on this world. Thankfully you seem very healthy and probably have good habits, so that will surely help in the grand scheme of things. Stay strong, and I'll see you around here in VGC in the short future.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I haven't interacted with you much, but I've seen you around a lot. You're a pretty cool person and the community will be all the poorer with your absence. I'm really sorry to hear you're going through this. That's quite the shitty hand dealt to quite an awesome person. I hope you continue to find the strength to fight on and that we see you on here again soon.

You'll pull through. You got this! we'll see you back here soon!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick