I am Setsuna

The Forgotten City

Premium:

The Legend of Dragoon

Wild Arms 2

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature

Destroy All Humans!

Dang, a pretty good month.

inb4 @BraLoD comes to celebrate The Legend of Dragoon is on PS5 proving the sequel to the best game ever made will launch in the next week.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
the-pi-guy said:

PS+ announcement

Extra:

Horizon Forbidden West

The Quarry

Resident Evil VII

Outriders

Scarlet Nexus

Borderlands 3

Tekken 7

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown

Earth Defense Force 5

Oninaki

Lost Sphear

I am Setsuna

The Forgotten City

Premium:

The Legend of Dragoon

Wild Arms 2

Destroy All Humans!

inb4 @BraLoD comes to celebrate The Legend of Dragoon is on PS5 proving the sequel to the best game ever made will launch in the next week.

Came to this site just to make a thread about it xD

Nice, Wild Arms 1, 2 and 3 will now be available to play

I'll finally get a chance to get LoD and also a Harvest moon game nice.

the-pi-guy said:

PS+ announcement

Extra:

Horizon Forbidden West

The Quarry

Resident Evil VII

Outriders

Scarlet Nexus

Borderlands 3

Tekken 7

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown

Earth Defense Force 5

Oninaki

Lost Sphear

I am Setsuna

The Forgotten City

Premium:

The Legend of Dragoon

Wild Arms 2

Destroy All Humans!

Those rocketing PS5 sales gots Sony all fired up so now instead of just firing shots theys droppin napalm.

I hate to complain, but damn you Sony. You're literally going to goad me into getting a PS5 sooner than later by offering me Extra games now that are on my, to play on PS5 list? How dare you!

How dare I, consider playing them immediately on PS4 instead? This is quite the conundrum you've put me in Sony. There's delayed gratification, and then there's torture, and I'm having a hard time telling which one this falls under right about now.

Why you gotta be the worst when you're at your best Sony? Why?

I seriously hope a slimmer ps5 is on the cards this year. That'll def be my entry point.

Around the Network

I have LoD on PS3. Guess that means I get to re-download it on PS5 without the sub.

gooch_destroyer said:

I have LoD on PS3. Guess that means I get to re-download it on PS5 without the sub.

If that is true I'm happy for you.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Upcoming 40 minute State of Play coming this Thursday!

The last couple State of Plays were surprisingly good and obliterated my tampered expectations at the time lol. I could see HellDivers 2 finally being revealed with a release date later this year. We got some PlayStation 5 exclusives from newly formed studios filled with veteran talent, such as the reveal of Pacific Drive, so I think we could expect something similar in this SoP.

PotentHerbs said:

Upcoming 40 minute State of Play coming this Thursday!

The last couple State of Plays were surprisingly good and obliterated my tampered expectations at the time lol. I could see HellDivers 2 finally being revealed with a release date later this year. We got some PlayStation 5 exclusives from newly formed studios filled with veteran talent, such as the reveal of Pacific Drive, so I think we could expect something similar in this SoP.

I mean, that's the day after PSVR2 comes out so I wouldn't be surprised if it was mostly VR games. THAT SAID, uh....I'm down. (I have a PSVR2 on standby, picking it up tomorrow). 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:

I mean, that's the day after PSVR2 comes out so I wouldn't be surprised if it was mostly VR games. THAT SAID, uh....I'm down. (I have a PSVR2 on standby, picking it up tomorrow). 

I don't think it will mostly be PSVR2 games based on the blog. I think this State of Play will round out the rest of the year for PlayStation which would include some VR titles.