By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Runa216 said:

Anyone else manage to get PSVR2? Just spent the evening playing Ragnarock and it was pretty damn fun. Controllers died though

Mine arrived the other day. Gonna unbox it and give it a spin tomorrow if I have time.

Around the Network
TallSilhouette said:
Runa216 said:

Anyone else manage to get PSVR2? Just spent the evening playing Ragnarock and it was pretty damn fun. Controllers died though

Mine arrived the other day. Gonna unbox it and give it a spin tomorrow if I have time.

So far I've only played the intro of Call of the Mountain and Ragnarock. Both have been a tonne of fun. 

For anyone who was on PS in the great pandemic era and got both Rez Infinite and Thumper, you can upgrade to the PSVR2 versions for like 5/10 bucks or something instead of buying from scratch. 

So far I have:

Horizon: Call of the Mountain

Ragnarock

Resident Evil Village

Rez Infinite

Thumper

And I hope to get the Moss and Moss Book II duology. been interested in them since day 1 but PSVR2 is the first VR headset I've owned so I never played them.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

A likely road map:

San Diego - MLB The Show 23 (2023)

Insomniac - Spider-Man 2 (2023)
SIE published - Stellar Blade (2023)
SIE published - Convallaria (2023)
SIE published - Firewall Ultra (2023)
Team Asobi - Astrobot (2023+)
Naughty Dog - The Last of Us Online (2023+)
Media Molecule - TBA (2023+) (Assuming they're doing something besides Dreams)

San Diego - MLB The Show 24 (2024)
SIE published - Rise of the Ronin (2024)
Bend Studio - TBA (2024+)
Bluepoint - TBA (2024+)
Firesprite - Narrative Adventure (2024+)
Firesprite - Multiplayer Action (2024+)
Guerilla - Horizon Online (2024+)
Insomniac - Wolverine (2024+)
Pixelopus - TBA (2024+)
Sucker Punch - Ghost of Tsushima II (2024+)
SIE published - Death Stranding 2 (2024+)

San Diego - MLB The Show 25 (2025)
Haven - TBA (2025+)
Housemarque - TBA (2025+)
Insomniac - Multiplayer (2025+)
London Studio - Online Game (2025+)
Naughty Dog - single player TBA (2025+)
Santa Monica Studio - TBA (2025+)
SIE published - KOTOR (2025+)
SIE published - Firewalk Studios TBA (2025+)
SIE published - Deviation Games TBA (2025+)

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 26 February 2023

I only care about Stellar Blade.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

I only care about Stellar Blade.

Same. I'll worry about the other stuff later. 

Around the Network

https://www.resetera.com/threads/yoshi-p-gives-an-update-on-final-fantasy-xvis-pc-version-wont-be-ready-until-some-point-after-the-6-month-exclusivity-window.691612/

Yoshi-P confirms that there is a 6 month exclusivity period, excluding PC. 

But also says it will take longer than that for them to get the PC version done right anyways. 

>First of all, it is true that "FINAL FANTASY XVI" is a six-month timed exclusive on the PS5 platform. However, that and the PC version coming out six months later are two completely different stories. I want to make it clear that the PC version will not be released in six months.

>Because we have spent a lot of time and money optimizing the PS5 platform in order to deliver the best gaming experience possible. Of course, we would like to release a PC version at some point so that as many people as possible can play the game. However, if we start optimizing the PC version after the PS5 version is released, we will not be able to optimize it in six months, so it will not be released in a short span of six months. We would like to release it eventually, and I think we will, but right now we are not at the stage where we can say when.

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 28 February 2023

Since we have no OP, we were talking about recreating the PlayStation Nation thread.

Hope you all will join me here:

PlayStation Nation