• Street Fighter 6
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake
  • Suicide Squad

Thanks for the list...ya looks like I didnt miss much lol

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
BasilZero said:

Wait the State of Play ended...?

I read the highlights of recently announced games but....so far...

Naruto X Boruto somewhat interests me
SF6 character introductions
Re4 remake trailer

And the rest of the stuff is eh....

That cant all be what was shown....please tell me there was something else that was worth showcasing....

• The Foglands
  • Green Hell VR
  • Synapse
  • Journey To Foundation
  • Before Your Eyes
  • Destiny 2 Lightfall
  • Tchia
  • Humanity
  • Goodbye Volcano High
  • Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Connections
  • Baldur's Gate 3
  • Wayfinder
  • Street Fighter 6
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake
  • Suicide Squad

Man cleaning the bathroom today was more exciting than this SoP

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

RE4 and Baldurs Gate 3 look great. Really curious to try the expanded melee in the former and the latter looks incredibly deep. Suicide Squad, on the other hand, looks really underwhelming. Was not expecting all the characters to feel so samey; hovering in the air and shooting mobs at range. Not at all how I picture a superhero/villain game. This one, sadly, seems to be ending up like Avengers.

Seems like this have been a very weak SoP. I'm with lousy connection so I didn't watch, good I didn't lose anything.

Any chance that Street Fighter arcade version that you play in VR to appear on PSVR2?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

We have a date for baldurs gate, and i love the fact sony is doing deals with them, promoting the game in state of plays. Sony never cared much about wrpgs but now i hope these past two years made them wake the fuck out and stop sleeping on them or then they will have not a single one releasing on their platforms, only Bioware but they are slow to release games now.

Around the Network

If this gets announced for Xbox or gamepass for launch then a lot of people are going to look like fools after all the crying and shit talk about Sony yesterday.

TallSilhouette said:

RE4 and Baldurs Gate 3 look great. Really curious to try the expanded melee in the former and the latter looks incredibly deep. Suicide Squad, on the other hand, looks really underwhelming. Was not expecting all the characters to feel so samey; hovering in the air and shooting mobs at range. Not at all how I picture a superhero/villain game. This one, sadly, seems to be ending up like Avengers.

Comes down to gameplay loop. This looks more immediately exciting to play with a friends, which is more than I can say for any footage I ever saw of Avengers. 

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

We have a date for baldurs gate, and i love the fact sony is doing deals with them, promoting the game in state of plays. Sony never cared much about wrpgs but now i hope these past two years made them wake the fuck out and stop sleeping on them or then they will have not a single one releasing on their platforms, only Bioware but they are slow to release games now.

It's a bold move. I actually think it's a very good one and a loss for Xbox (at least for however long it takes to get an XSX release)

Blood_Tears said:

If this gets announced for Xbox or gamepass for launch then a lot of people are going to look like fools after all the crying and shit talk about Sony yesterday.

I mean, I'm pretty confident it will. Hard to know what or how the deal came about, but it's possible that extra cash is making it more viable to get a console version out day 1. XSX version will be around the corner I'm sure. 

I want to get a PSVR2 but seeing all these trailers with "PS5 and PSVR2 required" made me think about Mega CD 32X games

twintail said:
TallSilhouette said:

Comes down to gameplay loop. This looks more immediately exciting to play with a friends, which is more than I can say for any footage I ever saw of Avengers. 

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

It's a bold move. I actually think it's a very good one and a loss for Xbox (at least for however long it takes to get an XSX release)

Blood_Tears said:

I mean, I'm pretty confident it will. Hard to know what or how the deal came about, but it's possible that extra cash is making it more viable to get a console version out day 1. XSX version will be around the corner I'm sure. 

It looks like sony just let them promote the game in the state of play and looks like they are choosing not to release in xbox OR they got a bag of money to let the game go on gamepass.

Its hilarious and it will make some people look so bad after the behaviour since the state of play.

I hope sony pays more attention to wrpgs and even make some themselfs. They are masters at single player games and story driven games. They can make a superb wrpg if they want.

Blood_Tears said:

Sony state of plays always give the best comedy. If if they are terrible we still get to laugh at the reactions.