By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games (This gen) you are hyped for on hardware you don't own

Which Of The Systems You Don't Own Has The Best Games?

Playstation 4 13 26.53%

Xbox One 5 10.20%

Switch 16 32.65%

PC 4 8.16%

If there is even 1 game o... 11 22.45%

Total:49

Mm, I buy my consoles when they have at least 8 games I'd really like to play and for that reason so far I don't own any of them. Games that interest me:

PS4: Persona 5, Valkyria Chronicles 4. Turn based JRPGs are my main reason to buy Playstation consoles and, similar to what happened with the PS3, there aren't many good ones.

Xbox One: Halo Wars 2, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Ori and the Blind Forest. If they turn out good, Battletoads and Ori and the Will of the Wisps too. If only it had more japanese support I'd have got an Xbox One X already.

Switch: Mario Odyssey, Fire Emblem, Mario+Rabbids: Battle Kingdom and Octopath Traveler. Problem here is that I really dislike this tablet/console and it will take a lot of games to convince me that I need one.

Around the Network
Manlytears said:

Switch: zelda, pokemon and fire emblem.

Xbox: nothing now, but a good Fable perhaps. Old times of 360 are long gone, when bioshock and mass effect used to be exclusives...

Bioshock was never an exclusive. I did all 3 games on PS3.

Last edited by CrazyGamer2017 - on 15 June 2018

I own all platforms. I only came here to brag.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

CrazyGamer2017 said:
Manlytears said:

Switch: zelda, pokemon and fire emblem.

Xbox: nothing now, but a good Fable perhaps. Old times of 360 are long gone, when bioshock and mass effect used to be exclusives...

Mass Effect was originally an Xbox exclusive funded by Microsoft, until EA bought the series when they bought Bioware. Bioshock was a timed exclusive to the 360.

This actually doesn't apply to me. I've got a PS4, PS4 Pro, Switch, and a PC, which is over-spec for running this generation's games. I've wanted Forza Horizon 4, which I will get on PC, as well as any other "xbox exclusive." There isn't actually anything I want for switch, so I'll get Smash just so I have something else new. Then, for PS4, I want last of us 2, spiderman, ghost of tsuchima, and basically everything except death stranding. I don't know about you guys, but the toe-nail pulling was unsettling for me, and I had to get up and leave my PC when I saw him start to do that. Also, the resident evil 2 remake that i've been waiting for, I also want. I don't ,mind seeing people getting ripped in half, or whatever, just people don't rip off those toenails, and we're good.

Around the Network

I own a PS4 and a PC. The few games that are only on Xbox One don't really interest me that much, however, the Switch does have a number of games I'm interested in. Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, Smash, Fire Emblem and Xenoblade at least.

SanAndreasX said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

Mass Effect was originally an Xbox exclusive funded by Microsoft, until EA bought the series when they bought Bioware. Bioshock was a timed exclusive to the 360.

Microsoft published the 360 version. As far as I know it is unclear if they funded the game or just paid for timed exclusivity.

Based on the quality of the PC version which was released just 6 months later it doesn't seem to be a rushed job, so the PC version was probably planned long before the EA acquisition. Similar to former Bioware releases like KotOR and Jade Empire.

The late PS3 port on the other hand seems to be an afterthought.

John2290 said:

Ps4 gamer here, mainly so... Nothing really but high end PC and PC-VR has the best games of the platforms I don't own, Games like beat saber, Budget cuts, Divinity OS 2, Pillars of enternity 2, Gorn and so on. So many PC-VR games that I'm tempted to build a rig for instead of waiting in hope for PSVR ports. Switch has Super mario odessy and Xenoblade. Xbox has...well nothing now that I can't enjoy racing sims outside of VR.
I guess it shows how far sony are ahead of the game that I can do without buying another platform.

Beat Saber comes to PSVR, Divinity OS2 and Pillars 2 also come to consoles. 

I am in the "I own all consoles" group so.. none.

GOWTLOZ said:
Forza Horizon 2. I liked Forza Horizon on 360 and 3 is my favourite arcade racing game ever made. Hyped for 4. Sadly don't have an Xbox One to play 2.

Sunset Overdrive. Looks like Infamous so I'd like to play it but no Xbox One :(

Why not pick up an Xbone this holiday?  You'll be able to score a bundle for $199.