By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Quest surpasses one million downloads on Switch

Pokemon Quest has already reached a major milestone. Since launching earlier in the week, it has managed to surpass one million downloads. 

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

That was quick. But then again this is Pokémon.

If this doesn't sell 20million Switches then I dont know what will!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

People downloading a free Pokemon app. I am surprised.

Now the question - how many played beyond the 20-minute mark?

From what I played, it's less interesting than the worst of the 3DS street pass games.

To be fair, I got into most of the street pass games quite a bit. Even on this forum, I'm more than willing to admit I'm a fan of casual games. Some casual games are great, others are shite.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Well...it is free...and Pokemon. I tried it for 5 minutes before keeling over. I tried to ride the hype, but it didn't work.

This is free, so yeah, not saying much. If Nintendo offers revenue-data (they sell packs with ingame-items), this would eb much more revealing.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Jumpin said:

Now the question - how many played beyond the 20-minute mark?

From what I played, it's less interesting than the worst of the 3DS street pass games.

To be fair, I got into most of the street pass games quite a bit. Even on this forum, I'm more than willing to admit I'm a fan of casual games. Some casual games are great, others are shite.

A few hours now since it became available.  the cooking and levelling is a exp grinders delight but it limits you on how many times you can play a day.. unless you want to pay for it otherwise just gotta be patient.

Oh wait I didn't know this game existed, mess

Megiddo said:
People downloading a free Pokemon app. I am surprised.

Exactly. lol