By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I got the thing!

I want to win something.

Guess I’ll actually have to enter something first though.

Around the Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VRr9NG7RE0

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Wow, congrats! Glad it worked out for you.

Great story bro haha.

Congrats and enjoy it.

Congratulations! One thing you should certainly enjoy over the WiiU is how fast you can go from app to app and game to game. It really is a beautiful machine. Here's to plenty of cool games beings announced at E3. Don't forget to grab SteamWorld Dig 2. It's an outstanding Metroidvania and it's on sale right now...at least in North America.

Around the Network

Congrats!! Are you planning on sharing your FC?

Glad to hear you got that thing sent to ya.

Bonus points for anyone who gets the reference.

mZuzek said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Congrats! Hope you enjoy it. Any games other than Splatoon? ie. have you got Mario yet?

I'm planning to get Mario Odyssey sometime next week, because of the holiday. Gonna focus solely on Splatoon 2 until then (it just finished downloading after a ridiculous 11 hours!!).

Then in a slightly more distant near future, I'm thinking about Mario Kart 8, Thumper and Crash N. Sane Trilogy.

This list is severely missing Zelda and Xenoblade. What is wrong with you?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Awesome! Make sure to pick up SMO as soon as you can. Its the highlight of the Switch library (assuming you played BotW on Wii U).

I'll see you on the Battlefield/Final Destination/whatever stages end up being legal in Smash 5.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."