By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA VI should have a female and homosexual protagonists.

Should GTA VI have female and gay playable protagonists?

Yes for equal Representation! 8 7.08%

No. I am homophobic and s... 29 25.66%

Let Rockstar do what they... 76 67.26%

Total:113

I'm just going to make it short... There's absolutely no reason for Rockstar not to do this on this day and age of gaming. Bye.

If someone asks why I'm using an alt account, CGI and Truckusaurus got me a temp approval until I get my iconic and notorious "kurasakiichimaru" account back. :p

Around the Network

Why?Just for the sake of it?

No thanks.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I say it should be a polar bear or a mountain lion. They could be gay if that helps.

I'll be disappointed if we don't get an 80 year old lesbian black Buddhist woman with a mental disability as one of the protagonists.

For equal representation GTAVI should feature a non-criminal nerd and a communist revolutionary as protagonists.

EDIT: Studies show that a big proportion of gamers are actually nerds. But in most games muscle-packed women or men are protagonists. This nerdophobic behaviour of game studios must come to an end! And GTA is especially bad. Newest numbers show that less than 10% of the population is criminal. But in the GTA-series the majority of protagonists are criminals. Yes, some NPCs are non-criminal, but they are usually not playable! Even worse, the non-criminal NPCs are often victimized by the criminal protagonists! This is shocking!

Last edited by Mnementh - on 18 May 2018

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Not if it's forced, if it fit the story well then sure why not?

They have all the right in the world to add them if they want to, but they are in no way obligated to do so.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I think Rockstar should create the protagonist that they want to create.

No, not just for the sake of a sj checklist or "it's time" or for the sake of forced diversity. People don't need representation in something they don't consume in general. If they want a game with certain characters or themes, make your own and stop trying to co-opt popular entertainment for political reasons.

kurasakiichimaruALT said:

I'm just going to make it short... There's absolutely no reason for Rockstar not to do this on this day and age of gaming. Bye.

A female is a given for GTAVI, however, they should probably go full retard and take the Marvel route. They want our cash.