By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Are you receiving NSFW private messages?

I was. Around 4 or 5 messages per day, always from different accounts.

Now I changed my settings so I only receive PMs from friends.

Around the Network

I do not recieve these messages but im willing to bet if my avatar grows tits i will

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I saw a thread earlier about this and those people who receives these spams are those with anime girls as avatars, well, atleast those who acknowledged it had them anyways.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

I got them but changed my settings, too. I wasn't much bothered by them, though. Takes like five seconds to delete them and I can't help but chuckle at the 15 year old kid who does something like that while snickering to themselves in their darkened basement.

First one I got dates from 11 February, 2010

Good job catching up on those after 8 years. Also, those comments telling me how to get lots of money? You can clean those up too.

Around the Network

None of them want what my profile name or pic is offering....

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I haven't received any yet, but I've sent a few. Not sure why Pokoko won't respond.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I haven't. How long has this been a thing?

Super_Boom said:

I haven't received any yet, but I've sent a few. Not sure why Pokoko won't respond.

Unless it has "blonde" or "furry", I won't know it's you  =(

Bristow9091 said:
poroporo said:

And did you report the user back then or PM a moderator to get them banned? That's the only way we can get them all, it's also why I made this thread, to make it easier, people can just post the bots' profiles here and we'll deal with them.

I'll do so in the future. Good to see that someone's actually taking care of this site.