Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Angry Joe's Sea of Thieves Angry Review

Should have been released as early access for 20$ instead.

Around the Network

I sincerely doubt the game is going to be hurt that much by the review of some asshole on YouTube.

CaptainExplosion said:
I sincerely doubt the game is going to be hurt that much by the review of some asshole on YouTube.

while I used to like him more

I can't look at a single angry joe review and say he was paid to do it or he was wrong, hes by far the best reviewer out there . even if you don't like his style. hes impartial as fuck. 

CaptainExplosion said:
Fuck Angry Joe.

What's wrong with AngryJoe? He's a high quality game reviewer. His movie reviews sucks but when it comes to games he knows his stuff.

Simpleton said:
CaptainExplosion said:
Fuck Angry Joe.

What's wrong with AngryJoe? He's a high quality game reviewer. His movie reviews sucks but when it comes to games he knows his stuff.

I think of him as just a douche.

Around the Network

I would hope NMS had more content, it was a single player game, despite what Sean said it would be. Imagine if SoT had no multiplayer, lol.

JRPGfan said:
Should have been released as early access for 20$ instead.

Why do you think it's on Gamepass? 

CaptainExplosion said:

You're right, if he was the only one saying something negative it probably wouldn't affect game sales. He isn't. 

Too worthless to live, too scared to die. 

I saw the EZA review along with Angry Joe's and it sounds like this game isn't very good. What's surprising is that this game has been in development for years. So for it to release in this current state just seems awful.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

LudicrousSpeed said:
I would hope NMS had more content, it was a single player game, despite what Sean said it would be. Imagine if SoT had no multiplayer, lol.

Actually, I would hope the game developed by a large studio over several years, with a large budget and state of the art facilities, would have at least as much content as an indie game developed by a handful of people. 

Either way, it's not a comparison that puts Rare in a good light.

Azzanation said:
This guy is an amazing reviewer, cracks me up with his passion for games. His review system actually makes sense and his points are valid. The industry needs to follow his standards.

5 minutes was all I could stand, so I certainly hope others dont follow his style.