By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Angry Joe's Sea of Thieves Angry Review

Wow a 4/10 and that is considering he was very excited about the game. He also said no man sky has more content.

Around the Network

This guy is an amazing reviewer, cracks me up with his passion for games. His review system actually makes sense and his points are valid. The industry needs to follow his standards.

Bristow9091 said:
Angelv577 said:
Wow a 4/10 and that is considering he was very excited about the game. He also said no man sky has more content.

They should do a rerelease of No Man's Sky with the tag line "Has more content than Sea of Thieves", lol :P

Lol not a bad idea.

Bristow9091 said:
Angelv577 said:

They should do a rerelease of No Man's Sky with the tag line "Has more content than Sea of Thieves", lol :P

You would hope so considering No Mans Sky has been on the market alot longer now, unfortunately i tried playing it acouple weeks ago and even after all the patches, its still Minecraft in Space and boring as hell.. did they finially add Multiplayer as they promise at launch?

once again I will say twitch centric games and gaming industry is the biggest cancer ever.

"we must make games also for the viewer"

no. just no. make games for the player. 

Around the Network

Should have been released as early access for 20$ instead.

CaptainExplosion said:
I sincerely doubt the game is going to be hurt that much by the review of some asshole on YouTube.

while I used to like him more

I can't look at a single angry joe review and say he was paid to do it or he was wrong, hes by far the best reviewer out there . even if you don't like his style. hes impartial as fuck. 

CaptainExplosion said:
Fuck Angry Joe.

What's wrong with AngryJoe? He's a high quality game reviewer. His movie reviews sucks but when it comes to games he knows his stuff.

I would hope NMS had more content, it was a single player game, despite what Sean said it would be. Imagine if SoT had no multiplayer, lol.

JRPGfan said:
Should have been released as early access for 20$ instead.

Why do you think it's on Gamepass? 

CaptainExplosion said:
I sincerely doubt the game is going to be hurt that much by the review of some asshole on YouTube.

You're right, if he was the only one saying something negative it probably wouldn't affect game sales. He isn't.