By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm boycotting Bandai Namco

Boycotting is never a good thing. It wont make a difference in the end. Look at all the cry babies who boycotted Rise of the Tomb Raider or Titanfall 2? Do you think there the gamers you want to play with?
Bandai Namco isn't a loss to the Switch for me. I couldn't care less where there games go, I brought the Switch for Nintendo games and my PC handles the rest.

Around the Network

it's all about money, don't sometimes it can depend on how good is the relationship is, maybe on can better with sony other with nintendo, but at the end it's the money that counts...

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Alkibiádēs said:

Xenoblade 2 sucks yes.

Okay, but what about Breath of the Wild? 

Since when was Breath of the Wild a Bandai game?

MasterThief said:

ask Nintendo to make a system that isn't weak . you can't ask developers to make miracles or make shitty ports for an extremely underpowered piece of hardware

its weaker than an original xbox one. Naruto storm that is PUBLISHED by bandai is going to run at last gen resolution on the console.

my gawd.

Erm.... Nintendo market themselves on tech specs they will get crushed. They survive by creating a niche for themselves. Also, shouldn't it be easier/cheaper to programme a game for lower specs than the higher grade systems like the Xbox One X?

Stuart23 said:
https://mynintendonews.com/2017/11/07/bandai-namco-ramping-up-development-for-switch-due-to-its-success/

Bandai straight up said that they didn't believed that Switch would be accepted that fast and they were looking to ramp up the production on Switch to boost more games in the console starting in april. That was said back in november, just 4 months ago. Games take time to be produced, no one can say for sure if those games listed will make it to Switch, some maybe, some don't, but definitelly have more in store to be revealed for Switch. Be patience,thirds weren't expecting demand for their games after the Wii U-third-party-disaster, you can't blame them for not being prepared for the Switch's success.

This. People needs to be patient.

Many are even rushing ports, like Bethesda with Doom and Capcom with Okami HD.

You should wait until end of the year in my opinion.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Hey. It's not only us PS4 owners who are chosen, but also PC owners.

Carry on.

Bette to spend your gaming dollars judiciously than to boycott, one person isn't going to make a difference anyway.

"I'm going to boycott them because they're focusing on a larger audience. How dare they worry about profit?"

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Grow up, OP. You're not entitled to have whatever game you want on whatever device you want.

Why boycott, they literally had no idea the Switch would be a success. Hence no major games planned besides Pokken.

The success caught them by surprise so they did like Capcom, Square Enix and others have done. They did quick ports of previous games.

A new games built for the platform takes time to develop and several of their games in development likely linked to other contracts or game design traits based on current consoles which would make it hard to just port.

If Bandai Namco isn't doing shit after year 2, where it has dominated Japan for as long, then I can understand but the Switch is barely a year old and coming out mid generation.