By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm boycotting Bandai Namco

theDX said:
Making a system on par or better than the competition totally worked out for the GameCube.

Yeah it did, it had a ton of great 3rd party titles. TimeSplitters 2 and Future Perfect are some of my favourite games of all time.

Around the Network
theDX said:
Making a system on par or better than the competition totally worked out for the GameCube.

I remember seeing a bunch of  GameCubes at the end cap of the electronics isle at my local Kmart way back in the day. I remember thinking they looked like girls alarm clocks. That is why I never bought one. I had no clue about exactly how powerful they where or the games it had. Now on the other hand I wish I would have picked one up because it's actually worth something and it's a nice console to play. I still think it looks like a girls alarm clock though.

Bandai Namco will eventually bring the games, they are just playing it safe until more Switches get adopted.

Buying a PS4 instead of getting frustrated over Namco's decision is a lot more productive, OP ... 

Maybe Nintendo should've released a better system before having to decide to reboot their business in the middle of the generation where tons of games were well under production. Nintendo deserves what little support they can get when they themselves don't promise a mainstream minimum lifetime cycle ... 

Switch owners are going to get punished anyways when Nintendo has to drag 3rd parties around so you'll have to wait until next year to see some more games from them ...

I've come to the conclusion that....

Hard to boycott when games are coming to the Switch from them

So far none of the games ported to Switch from Bandai Namco interest me so I don't plan on getting any of those, but am still anticipating for Tales

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Do you boycott developers and publishers who put games on Nintendo platforms but skip either Playstation, Microsoft, or PC? Just curious.

People usually don't boycott things that don't have any affect on them. Seeing as how OP seems to be a Nintendo (only) fan, he would have no reason to do so.

I'm boycotting 1games for not porting Life of Black Tiger on the switch!

*shrugs I think that you're targeting the wrong company. Perhaps Nintendo should reach out to third party devs for ports and be more welcoming in general.

Just get a PS4, do you really need every single third party on the go? PS4+Switch works great for me.

With that logic, you should boycott all third parties on all non-Sony systems. Ah, looking at third party sales on Xbox and Switch, that's exactly what people are doing! (only half kidding)