By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm boycotting Bandai Namco

PwerlvlAmy said:

I'm done with Namco Bandai, never again

ok just this one

I want that figpin!! Where did you get it, and how much did it cost! 

Around the Network

Do not worry , before you boycotting Bamco , Bamco already boycoting your wallet.

theDX said:
pokoko said:
Do you boycott developers and publishers who put games on Nintendo platforms but skip either Playstation, Microsoft, or PC? Just curious.

Such as?

Do you boycott Level-5?

John2290 said:
HollyGamer said:
Do not worry , before you boycotting Bamco , Bamco already boycoting your wallet.

You must be a master hammer smith because you hit the nail on the head.

https://youtu.be/OhxUGX3OGi4

I really hope that they make a port of Dragon Ball Fighters Z. It's the only game of them that I'm interested in.
Well, at some point I will buy Xenoverse 2.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Around the Network
alejollorente10 said:
I really hope that they make a port of Dragon Ball Fighters Z. It's the only game of them that I'm interested in.
Well, at some point I will buy Xenoverse 2.

FighterZ is possible on the Switch I think.

I think it's a good thing that they're taking their time with the next Tales game, because that means that maybe this time they're actually putting some effort in the dungeon design and environment/world design, and are dropping the ugly, awful, terrible Xillia art-style for another, much better looking, graphics engine.

I got Xenoverse 2 because I missed it on PS4 and opted for portability, not to play FighterZ on Switch. I got Skyrim for a portable version of one of my fav games in physical form with all DLC included. I got DOOM for portability. I got Bayo 1 and 2 because I have not played them before.

Buy the games you want to play, buy games for a chance to play a different game. You are setting yourself up for failure. I boycotte no company, period. Some might have less games that I want than others, but if I want something I buy it. If an old port is released on a new console, but I never played it, it is new to me. If you have no interest in the game or played it already elsewhere, do not buy that game. Honestly this little "boycotte" of yours is only going to potentially hurt yourself by passing on games you want just to prove a non existent point (I mean Smash...really?) It will certainly hurt you more than it will ever hurt bandai, that I can assure you.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

personally, i’m just happy that i’ll have dark souls portably soon enough.

man, if you wanna boycott bandai namco, you must have reasons to boycott pretty much every gaming company.

Thechalkblock said:
personally, i’m just happy that i’ll have dark souls portably soon enough.

man, if you wanna boycott bandai namco, you must have reasons to boycott pretty much every gaming company.

Well, one positive to this is that the money can go elsewhere, unless it just goes towards different games I guess.