By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm boycotting Bandai Namco

That was already clear in 2016, so you are two years late to the party.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/11/07/bandai-namco-ramping-up-development-for-switch-due-to-its-success/

Bandai straight up said that they didn't believed that Switch would be accepted that fast and they were looking to ramp up the production on Switch to boost more games in the console starting in april. That was said back in november, just 4 months ago. Games take time to be produced, no one can say for sure if those games listed will make it to Switch, some maybe, some don't, but definitelly have more in store to be revealed for Switch. Be patience,thirds weren't expecting demand for their games after the Wii U-third-party-disaster, you can't blame them for not being prepared for the Switch's success.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Ya know, I don't think it counts as a boycott if their games aren't available to buy on your platform of choice in the first place

PwerlvlAmy said:
Its a hard logic

1. Vow to boycott and show them they will not stand for their practices by buying ports of older games or late ports and speak with your money

then

2. Said dev/pub sees their game sales not selling due to boycott or whatever reason, then decide to not support the platform at all and no longer releases their games on said system

They can win me back next year if they're actually going to release new games.

i will be buying their pokemon toys

Around the Network

Do you boycott developers and publishers who put games on Nintendo platforms but skip either Playstation, Microsoft, or PC? Just curious.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Its a hard logic

1. Vow to boycott and show them they will not stand for their practices by buying ports of older games or late ports and speak with your money

then

2. Said dev/pub sees their game sales not selling due to boycott or whatever reason, then decide to not support the platform at all and no longer releases their games on said system

^ this hahahhahaa.... thats basically what I wrote too.

JRPGfan said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Its a hard logic

then

^ this hahahhahaa.... thats basically what I wrote too.

yeah its slippery slope lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Stuart23 said:
https://mynintendonews.com/2017/11/07/bandai-namco-ramping-up-development-for-switch-due-to-its-success/

Bandai straight up said that they didn't believed that Switch would be accepted that fast and they were looking to ramp up the production on Switch to boost more games in the console starting in april. That was said back in november, just 4 months ago. Games take time to be produced, no one can say for sure if those games listed will make it to Switch, some maybe, some don't, but definitelly have more in store to be revealed for Switch. Be patience,thirds weren't expecting demand for their games after the Wii U-third-party-disaster, you can't blame them for not being prepared for the Switch's success.

Good point. Would like to see Dragon Ball Fighterz on the Switch sometime. Will be getting Dark Souls Remastered on there.

Amd why is Secret of Mana remake not on Switch?

''Hadouken!''