By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm boycotting Bandai Namco

The basic principal of what you're asking isn't that unreasonable, but you don't have to act like a crybaby to express your feelings.

You shouldn't expect a Dragon Ball Fighter Z port to be announced when the company that makes the Switch can't even give people a clear expectation of what to expect from them FOUR MONTHS into the year. Dragon Ball Fighter Z isn't even old.

Around the Network

I think you're putting too much emotion into this, I think that you have to consider that Namco, Sony and Nintendo are all companies trying to gain capital, they have no idea who you are as an individual, so "Switch owners" is sort of an imagined community.

Most of their internally developed games are mediocre and low budget anime crap, so I don't really care.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Alkibiádēs said:
Most of their internally developed games are mediocre and low budget anime crap, so I don't really care.

So, like Xenoblade 2 and Breath of the Wild(budget aside ... )

Alkibiádēs said:

Well, I have a lot of fun with Soulcalibur, Tekken, Ridge Racer and others myself.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Alkibiádēs said:

Xenoblade 2 sucks yes.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Alkibiádēs said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Xenoblade 2 sucks yes.

Okay, but what about Breath of the Wild? 

Suuuuuure that ll work.

Show them that you want their games on the switch....... by not buying any of their games on the Switch.

meanwhile:
Bandai Namco "Our games arnt selling on the Switch, guess we shouldnt port things for it".

You know have you guys ever considered that you should wait for at least a couple more months before passing judgement? This is the same forum that's constantly praising Nintendo for announcing games only a few months before they release, yet they get mad at third parties as soon as they do the same thing. Remember when people said Ubisoft's support for Switch was trash because South Park wasn't coming? Then Ubisoft announced that. Remember Crash? Remember how people started to believe the rumors less because they kept coming out every two weeks and nothing was announced? Well now it's coming to Switch.

You guys are so impatient when it comes to third parties, when really the biggest reason they hold off information is probably because that's what makes sense. If you're a third party you want to be featured in a Nintendo direct, which is something that mainly focuses on games coming SOON. And you don't get to decide the date of the direct, Nintendo does! So why don't you just be patient before you boycott shit?

I think Bandai Namco's Switch support hasn't been too bad...

I think your having too much of an overreaction, if you want their games that aren't on the Switch so badly just get them on another platform they are on.