Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How do you feel about certain games coming to 3DS that are not also coming to Nintendo Switch?

How do you feel about certain games coming to 3DS that are not also coming to Nintendo Switch?

I am fine with what they are doing right now 31 64.58%

They should try harder to... 17 35.42%

Total:48
axumblade said:
The ports help to keep people interested in the Switch while Nintendo are working on new games. I doubt Nintendo are anywhere near done releasing ports (whether it's from 3DS, Wii U or other consoles). So we could see more of an influx of releases in the coming few years.
I think Nintendo are trying to get what little bit more they can out of the 3DS while it's still somewhat relevant though.

I don't understand how games I already bought on the Wii U are supposed to keep me interested tbh.

Around the Network

No issue, don't understand how some people are making a big deal about this.

Pyro as Bill said:
KLXVER said:
People complain about ports on the Switch, yet are angry they are not getting more ports on the Switch? Ok...

Multiplatform release =/= port.

Most of the 3DS games coming are. You don't hear anyone asking for Dillons Dead-Heat Breakers and Detective Pikachu.

Poweranimals said:
axumblade said:
The ports help to keep people interested in the Switch while Nintendo are working on new games. I doubt Nintendo are anywhere near done releasing ports (whether it's from 3DS, Wii U or other consoles). So we could see more of an influx of releases in the coming few years.
I think Nintendo are trying to get what little bit more they can out of the 3DS while it's still somewhat relevant though.

I don't understand how games I already bought on the Wii U are supposed to keep me interested tbh.

Seems like you dont undestand that the niche group of Wii U owners arent who Nintendo is catering too.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Poweranimals said:

Seems like you dont undestand that the niche group of Wii U owners arent who Nintendo is catering too.

That niche group is their fanbase though...

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
zorg1000 said:

Wrong. Any Nintendo fan who says that the Wii U is the best example of their fandom should be ashamed of themself.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
KLXVER said:

Wrong. Any Nintendo fan who says that the Wii U is the best example of their fandom should be ashamed of themself.

Thanks for the input. No need to explain yourself. Just the insult will do.

I do hope that NIntendo does some 3DS ports on Switch at some point. Maybe they can actually make Kid Icarus Uprising a good game

Nothing to see here, move along

KLXVER said:

Wow. So you actually believe that Wii U ownership makes you a good Nintendo fan?

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
KLXVER said:

Wow. So you actually believe that Wii U ownership makes you a good Nintendo fan?

I don't know what that means. How do you determine whos a good fan? The people who only buy popular Nintendo products?