By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Signs of being old?

I've gotten a few gray hairs but I won't lie I've had a stray gray hair pop up every now and then since I was like 14-15 years old.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
I've gotten a few gray hairs but I won't lie I've had a stray gray hair pop up every now and then since I was like 14-15 years old.

Wow, 14-15 eh? I had guy a friend who started going VERY grey in his late 20's, and a girl friend who started going pretty grey in her early 30's.  I have a bit in my beard, which I grew out, but it looks pretty dope. Growing my hair out too and the tips in certain parts are grey. It looks good too imo. I totally pulled a gray hair from my ***** a couple days ago. No thanks! @op. Working out is different. The repair process for muscle has changed (slowed) a fair bit in just the last year for me. Sucks, but whadrugondo?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

You realize arguing in general is a waste of time

Some people unfortunately never grow up

I honestly don't age much. I've aged so very little in the past 20 years. I don't have wrinkles at all. No grey hairs at all. No balding. I have a babyface. You would think I was someone who was 20 years old or maybe a little younger.

I am in my 30's and I am not the youngest at work anymore and new people who are new talk differently to me, im getting slightly bold and grey, im getting old man

Time also seems to pass by faster, where when I was young it always seemed to go slow.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Signs of being old: Death xD

Approaching 30 and my joints are already terrible (knees, back, elbows, shoulders in that order). High peaks in my hairline and creases in my cheeks. I worry what my quality of life will be when I'm actually old.

I got genuinely excited when I got a gas card for Christmas, thats when I realized I am getting old

Signs of getting older, harder to stay awake watching tv.
It takes longer to heal after another bike crash. I still have a very visible red patch of skin from a crash in October.
Waiting doesn't feel that long anymore, time seems to move faster. Which is good while driving as the speed limit doesn't feel painfully slow anymore.
More frequent back pain, seems the norm now.
People calling me sir at the dentist, etc...
More patience, don't get as riled up from online gaming anymore.

Injuries take longer to recover from. Dumb things you did / bad habits you had in your youth come back to haunt you. You tend to have a lot of old shit, some have become rare collectors items, most of it obsolete trash. Media in general doesn't surprise you much any longer.

It isn't all bad though. Your family has probably expanded by then, you've had opportunities to travel and explore a bit, you're more likely to discern good investments from bad (well, as far as gaming goes), and you're probably in a better financial situation to enjoy the latest tech. Best of all, you've got more XP to know how to handle all manner of social situations.