By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Signs of being old?

When you mention something you thought was general knowledge to someone younger than you and they say "What's that?"

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

When your balls reach your knee.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

When you talk to younger people that dont know what a CD player is. Don't even get me started on cassette tapes lol. Vinyl records is making a random comeback so young kids kind of know what that is.

V-r0cK said:

When you talk to younger people that dont know what a CD player is. Don't even get me started on cassette tapes lol. Vinyl records is making a random comeback so young kids kind of know what that is.

I don't even know what some of those things are

Around the Network

One way I feel old is that I usually hate internet abbreviations and can't understand most of them.

To want the night to end one hour earlier during summer.

Life gets more boring.

Hunting Season is done...

A lot of that stuff is to do with stress and if you use body lotions lol.

or if you are asian woman, you could look the same from age 20-50 then suddenly one day wake up looking like a 60year old prune. I seen this happen to some at work lol. It freaked me out. It is like their rejuvenation ability stops rather then gradually slow down and age gracefully.

When someone calls you out on a story of being late for school one day due to daylight savings time, by pointing out that "we live in a world where smartphones, tablets, etc change their clocks automatically".

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8721710

Last edited by Hiku - on 08 February 2018