By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you kiss your son in the mouth?

Would kiss son?

Yes 24 40.00%

No 33 55.00%

See Results 3 5.00%

Total:60
TheSting said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Celebrating his win in WWE

This shit is just entirely weird to me. Give me a hug. Hug me for as long as you'd like. Forehead kiss the same. Kissing me on the lips tho. Mane get out of here. I'm talking if the kid is 4 or 5 that should stop imo. What Brady wanted his son to do was ridiculous because he's too old for that mess. Does he even have a choice? 

I'm not sure how old Tidus's kid is there, but I would say he has to be at least 12+ from the height of him, he was over the barrier anyway so on his way into the teenager years if not in them already, I definitely would imagine he heard about this kiss at school... like I would be shocked if that image wasn't always going to be set as his desktop background every time he looks away from his PC for even a minute.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
KratosLives said:
monocle_layton said:

Seriously people don't shave because of some magical demons that'll haunt them lmao. No one likes someone with hairy pits or genitals. Df does societal expectations have to do with it.

Worst part is the first sentence - how is this a deep thought in any shape or form? I'd never kiss my kids on the mouth by my choice if they're older than 3 - screw t

What's wrong with it though. Hell even chuck norris does and his kids are in the 30s lol

That doesn't help your case

I kissed my kids in month (without tongue off course :D) until they had around 2-3 years.

My case? There is nothing sexual about it. If people are going to associate it with anything else, then they are immature. Like the people that thing it's wrong to breast feed in public, because they can't help looking away and not getting a hard on..

I dont see the issue with it. Ive kisses my mom and dad on the lips, and my sisters. It’s not sexual so it ain’t a problem XD I come from Swedish/Latino background so perhaps other cultures find it offensive? Dunno, not like I care. I’ll kiss my kids on the lips cause why not?

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:

Tom Brady did it to his son before the superbowl. Would you? It's on youtube too.

This must be why the Patriots lost lol.

Lube Me Up

yeah but not when the kid is 11. It really does look weird in the video.

My son is still 3y old, but I kiss him on the mouth almost daily.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."