By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - My dear divided America.

Pagan said:

Where exactly did i said that racism is in our genetics? I said to live in tribes is in our genetics. If this is racism thab everyone arround the world, living in tribes are racists according to you. And also that is not my invention. I just read a book about tribes and also alot of people on tedxtalks are talking about that. Are we all racists now or what.

If it's in our genes to be specists then I believe it's highly likely for our genes to encode racism ... 

Discrimination is an evolutionary trait whether people like this fact or not ... 

Around the Network

Fascism's defeat in 1945 is grossly exaggerated.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

It would help if there were more than two parties. Now it's just the left side versus the right side. With more parties, the political climate would be more nuanced.

Pagan said:
StarOcean said:

It’s not 50-50. Only 30% of Americans voted last election and even less of that % voted Trump. The Republicans need to put him on a leash. He straight up said no to Congress yesterday and there have been no repercussions. This is the weakest and most fragile group of people leading, “leading” a country I’ve ever seen. Half the problems from Trump wouldnt be a problem if they actually had balls

The problem is that the Globalization was too fast for some people. We are humans. Still today in some parts of the world people are living in tribes. It is in our genetics. And for some people that was just simply too fast. Instead of understanding their side you are cutting them off. Trumps voters are not racists. Just a small part. They are just not ready to change so fast. The founders of the Globalization didnt thought that to the end. 

Yeah I hate to disagree with you but Trump's voters are definitely racist and he spoke to that part of them when he was campaigning. Just look at the most important items he ran on, MAGA spoke to all of the Americans that felt this country was becoming to brown. People don't want to admit that they have these traits in their heart because its extremely ugly and so 1960's civil rights level of hatred, but this country was founded on the ugliness of slavery and most Americans don't want to own that fact.

During the 2016 campaigns white males were actually coming out in droves talking about end the reverse racism as if they have ever had to endure anything as tumultuous as minorities in this country. I've had a rough life myself but I would never equate that to say holocaust survivors. Republicans act as if Obama was the Antichrists! Sure you may not agree with his policies, but the level of disdain for him could only be fueled by one thing. If he ever did half of the things that Trump has said and done they would have filled for impeachment a long time ago.

Ck1x said:
Pagan said:

The problem is that the Globalization was too fast for some people. We are humans. Still today in some parts of the world people are living in tribes. It is in our genetics. And for some people that was just simply too fast. Instead of understanding their side you are cutting them off. Trumps voters are not racists. Just a small part. They are just not ready to change so fast. The founders of the Globalization didnt thought that to the end. 

Yeah I hate to disagree with you but Trump's voters are definitely racist and he spoke to that part of them when he was campaigning. Just look at the most important items he ran on, MAGA spoke to all of the Americans that felt this country was becoming to brown. People don't want to admit that they have these traits in their heart because its extremely ugly and so 1960's civil rights level of hatred, but this country was founded on the ugliness of slavery and most Americans don't want to own that fact.

During the 2016 campaigns white males were actually coming out in droves talking about end the reverse racism as if they have ever had to endure anything as tumultuous as minorities in this country. I've had a rough life myself but I would never equate that to say holocaust survivors. Republicans act as if Obama was the Antichrists! Sure you may not agree with his policies, but the level of disdain for him could only be fueled by one thing. If he ever did half of the things that Trump has said and done they would have filled for impeachment a long time ago.

Trump voters are racists? 😹 Perhaps in the day dreams of the left but not in reality. Lefties can't stand it when people disagree with 'em and they're lazy at debating so they'll resort to using ad hominem instead.

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
Ck1x said:

Trump voters are racists? 😹 Perhaps in the day dreams of the left but not in reality. Lefties can't stand it when people disagree with 'em and they're lazy at debating so they'll resort to using ad hominem instead.

If you take into account everything that this man has said and that his base defends everything tooth and nail its being complicit at its finest. If you drove the car in a bank robbery, you didn't technically rob the bank but still are considered an accessory to the crime. The man is a racist and people who blindly follow him should do a self evaluation!

The truth hurts but oh well... Politics are just the new form of segregation tactics in a class warfare system by crooks

Have poor people fight each other under the guise of political banter while all of the elected officials and their donors laugh all the way to the bank.

Ck1x said:
Aeolus451 said:

If you take into account everything that this man has said and that his base defends everything tooth and nail its being complicit at its finest. If you drove the car in a bank robbery, you didn't technically rob the bank but still are considered an accessory to the crime. The man is a racist and people who blindly follow him should do a self evaluation!

The truth hurts but oh well... Politics are just the new form of segregation tactics in a class warfare system by crooks

Have poor people fight each other under the guise of political banter while all of the elected officials and their donors laugh all the way to the bank.

Sorry to burst your bubble. He's not a racist either. He hasn't acted iin a racist way or made any political moves that suggest that he is. That just a classic attempt at dehumanizing your opponent to make it easier to rationalize certain behavior and so you don't have to argue against his policies. If he was a racist, he's doing a shit job at it by lowering black unemployment to record lows and actually trying to move the US embassy to Jerusalem. Yeah. what a racist. 

Ck1x said:

Remember when he posed with David Duke?

https://cdn.cnsnews.com/styles/content_100p/s3/barack_obama_and_louis_farrakhan_by_askia_muhammad.jpg

Aeolus451 said:
Ck1x said:

Sorry to burst your bubble. He's not a racist either. He hasn't acted iin a racist way or made any political moves that suggest that he is. That just a classic attempt at dehumanizing your opponent to make it easier to rationalize certain behavior and so you don't have to argue against his policies. If he was a racist, he's doing a shit job at it by lowering black unemployment to record lows and actually trying to move the US embassy to Jerusalem. Yeah. what a racist. 

We have nothing else to talk about because clearly what spews out of this mans mouth goes through a rose tinted filter when it hits your ears. If you don't have any minority friends then find some and ask them if this man in the white house truly represents every American. I pay taxes just like the next man but this has nothing to do with opponents this or that, unemployment should just be that unemployment. This was already falling under the Obama administration just as the economy was climbing as well. People like to forget that Bush screwed up the country and it recovered under the Obama administration not Trump!

numberwang said:
Ck1x said:

Remember when he posed with David Duke?

https://cdn.cnsnews.com/styles/content_100p/s3/barack_obama_and_louis_farrakhan_by_askia_muhammad.jpg

Let me get this straight, you are equating everything that Trump has outwardly said and done to Obama taking a picture with the Congressional Black Caucus and Farakahn?