By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - My dear divided America.

Is this a troll post?

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
The country can heal once Republicans start taking actual responsibility. And, when Trump actually starts attempting to bridge divides. If he wants to last more than one term he needs to bring unity, which he absolutely has not. He said he would in Jan 2017 and nothing happened, nor do I believe it’ll happen now. He’s all talk but there’s nothing behind it. He clearly didn’t write this speech

You see but there is the problem. I like the reps but i dont like trump because i dont think he has the right skills to lead such an important country. But you are directly accusing the other side. And what the trump supporters are thinking is clear. Just go and look at the tweets. But while that Thread is about america is divided you are saying the its the reps fault. Why do you think so many people have voted for him? And why so many against? Its 50-50. Both sides have to come together and must understand each other at least a little bit. America in its current form cant survive at all. At least it will not stay as a superpower.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Is this a troll post?

I troll sometimes but this is not a troll thread. How did you come to that conclusion?

Pagan said:
StarOcean said:
The country can heal once Republicans start taking actual responsibility. And, when Trump actually starts attempting to bridge divides. If he wants to last more than one term he needs to bring unity, which he absolutely has not. He said he would in Jan 2017 and nothing happened, nor do I believe it’ll happen now. He’s all talk but there’s nothing behind it. He clearly didn’t write this speech

You see but there is the problem. I like the reps but i dont like trump because i dont think he has the right skills to lead such an important country. But you are directly accusing the other side. And what the trump supporters are thinking is clear. Just go and look at the tweets. But while that Thread is about america is divided you are saying the its the reps fault. Why do you think so many people have voted for him? And why so many against? Its 50-50. Both sides have to come together and must understand each other at least a little bit. America in its current form cant survive at all. At least it will not stay as a superpower.

It’s not 50-50. Only 30% of Americans voted last election and even less of that % voted Trump. The Republicans need to put him on a leash. He straight up said no to Congress yesterday and there have been no repercussions. This is the weakest and most fragile group of people leading, “leading” a country I’ve ever seen. Half the problems from Trump wouldnt be a problem if they actually had balls

StarOcean said:
Pagan said:

It’s not 50-50. Only 30% of Americans voted last election and even less of that % voted Trump. The Republicans need to put him on a leash. He straight up said no to Congress yesterday and there have been no repercussions. This is the weakest and most fragile group of people leading, “leading” a country I’ve ever seen. Half the problems from Trump wouldnt be a problem if they actually had balls

The problem is that the Globalization was too fast for some people. We are humans. Still today in some parts of the world people are living in tribes. It is in our genetics. And for some people that was just simply too fast. Instead of understanding their side you are cutting them off. Trumps voters are not racists. Just a small part. They are just not ready to change so fast. The founders of the Globalization didnt thought that to the end. 

Around the Network
Pagan said:
StarOcean said:

The problem is that the Globalization was too fast for some people. We are humans. Still today in some parts of the world people are living in tribes. It is in our genetics. And for some people that was just simply too fast. Instead of understanding their side you are cutting them off. Trumps voters are not racists. Just a small part. They are just not ready to change so fast. The founders of the Globalization didnt thought that to the end. 

Did you just say it's understandable to be racist because of genetics?

Please tell me that is not what you just said.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
Pagan said:

It’s what he said

I think it may appear that America is deeply divided to people outside of the country, and to Americans who watch too much cable news. But, the reality is that most Americans don't get caught up in the D vs. R bullshit. Most people don't vote, and of those that do, the vast majority only pay attention close to the major elections. That's the way it should be.

Both of the major parties are terrible, just as they are in every country. People in the USA, and everywhere else, should just try to avoid government, and pursue happiness and success in whatever way they want. That's really the only way that works for the average person.

So, back to the OP.... Americans are mostly united in not giving a fuck.

IkePoR said:
Pagan said:

Where exactly did i said that racism is in our genetics? I said to live in tribes is in our genetics. If this is racism thab everyone arround the world, living in tribes are racists according to you. And also that is not my invention. I just read a book about tribes and also alot of people on tedxtalks are talking about that. Are we all racists now or what.

We've been divided for awhile now, it's just starting to really show. I never knew that so many celebs are idiots. At least with a lot of it out in the open, we might be able to work past it. Hopefully.

The country is actually doing really well in spite of all the hysteria.