By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump tells Theresa May he won't visit the UK unless she bans protests

glimmer_of_hope said:

I see all the anti-Trumpers are getting all happy and worked up on here over "fake news" again! This guy literally gets protested everywhere in America, you think he gives a rats ass what they think England? This doesn't even make any logical sense and people are all frothed up!

With all the weird obnoxious behavior that comes out of this dude on a regular basis, this is the story you choose to dismiss?

Around the Network
Wiibaron said:
How would anyone know what Trump said in a 'phone call to May'? More fake 'news'

Exactly what I was thinking. So much Trump news is gossip.

It might be true, but so often shit becomes news because some claims.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Nem said:
glimmer_of_hope said:

I see all the anti-Trumpers are getting all happy and worked up on here over "fake news" again! This guy literally gets protested everywhere in America, you think he gives a rats ass what they think England? This doesn't even make any logical sense and people are all frothed up!

The only fake news there are come out of Trump and fox news often making stuff up.

This isn't anything new. Trumps feud with the London mayor and his cancelation of UK trips is well documented. I am very sorry that the only fake news are your fake news.

If you knew your buffon in chief in the slightest, you'd know this is obviously true.

Well if you knew anything in general you'd know I'm Canadian and I don't give a rip about Trump! However I do call It as I see it. It's sad to see people like you immediately assume a person is a Trump supporter simply because they do not believe every negative article written about him, no matter how bizarre it is. It's called not being a sheep! It's called having an opinion!

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

We know he's a baby, and we know he's not very popular in the UK, so there's not much surprise here.

RJ_Sizzle said:
glimmer_of_hope said:

With all the weird obnoxious behavior that comes out of this dude on a regular basis, this is the story you choose to dismiss?

Ummm yes? Why does it bother you what I choose to dismiss or not? There is so much fake news about him it's not hard to choose one!

Around the Network
Nem said:
glimmer_of_hope said:

The only fake news there are come out of Trump and fox news often making stuff up.

This isn't anything new. Trumps feud with the London mayor and his cancelation of UK trips is well documented. I am very sorry that the only fake news are your fake news.

If you knew your buffon in chief in the slightest, you'd know this is obviously true.

Your response is irrelevant to the post you're responding to.

You can accept Trump is a buffoon and still feel he's doing a pretty good job. I prefer his policies over what the left is offering.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Wiibaron said:
How would anyone know what Trump said in a 'phone call to May'? More fake 'news'

At the very least everyone in the White House and No. 10.
There are always more listeners and everything gets written down.

Mr Puggsly said:
Wiibaron said:

"Advisers who had been listening to the phone call are reported to have been "astonished" at the demands."

This is common. Advisors listen in on phone calls all the time.

Why doesn't he just ban protests in his own country and then invite her? Always making things complicated.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

fielding88 said:
Mr Puggsly said:

"Advisers who had been listening to the phone call are reported to have been "astonished" at the demands."

This is common. Advisors listen in on phone calls all the time.

Monkey Lizard Aliens who where invisible and listening to the conversation were "astonished" at the demands.

See how easy that is. This is literally how journalism is done these days.