By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump tells Theresa May he won't visit the UK unless she bans protests

fatslob-:O said:
Errorist76 said:

Oh, so you have prove now?! Let me see it.

My "one liner" sums up the argument WHY I was comparing his tactics to Hitler's methods?! That's all there is to say...everyone can see the parallels, even you...which is the actual reason why you refuse to debate those points. 

We had this situation again...your cheap tries to intimidate your partners of discussion were the same back then. I won't continue to try and have an actual discussion with you... again. 

The irony of it all is YOU YOURSELF were just trying the fake news method, taking my statement out of context into hyperbole and stating "You compare Trump to Hitler, how ridiculous". Good riddance.

I don't need proof, the fact that you were willing to take heart in a news piece without a verifiable source means that you have a one track mind LOL ... (you have a have a serious lack of critical thinking) 

Also you might want to stop worrying about Trump so much since America or the New World has never caused a world war ... (it's more funny how we're supposed take advice from a citizen from a nation who's lost twice recently in the modern era and yet wants to argue abut autocracy so much even though his nation was once a monarchy and built up the the Third Reich

It's not hard to verify what is fake and what isn't but with anti-Trump propaganda so entrenched into your mind you'll unconditionally believe in any negative news about Trump ... 

And next time keep yourself out of my responses to other posters ... 

The U.S. has started more wars than any other country in the last decade. And you dare to tell me that I lack critical thinking?!

And no, I won't stop to worry for this world just because some selfrighteous assholes suddenly start to think they are better than the rest of the world, just like my country once did.

Around the Network

Trump really should butt out, he is a joke and it is none of his damn business.

Some countries have this thing called "Freedom" where people are free to protest and express themselves.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Errorist76 said:

The U.S. has started more wars than any other country in the last decade. And you dare to tell me that I lack critical thinking?!

And no, I won't stop to worry for this world just because some selfrighteous assholes suddenly start to think they are better than the rest of the world, just like my country once did.

@Bold Yes you do since your not willing to cross-reference any of the sources ... 

US has caused zero world wars while Deutschland started two ... 

Another example of your lack of critical is that you don't even consider the entire picture either. Biggest factor of major wars/conflicts in imperialism/expansionism but neither the US and specifically Trump are expanding their policies in that direction. (they aren't interested in taking land) China is arguably a much bigger threat to the world than Trump is since their looking to reclaim Taiwan, claim the Senkaku Island from Japan, claim the South China Sea and are content with letting North Korea threaten the world ...

fatslob-:O said:
Errorist76 said:

@Bold Yes you do since your not willing to cross-reference any of the sources ... 

US has caused zero world wars while Deutschland started two ... 

Another example of your lack of critical is that you don't even consider the entire picture either. Biggest factor of major wars/conflicts in imperialism/expansionism but neither the US and specifically Trump are expanding their policies in that direction. (they aren't interested in taking land) China is arguably a much bigger threat to the world than Trump is since their looking to reclaim Taiwan, claim the Senkaku Island from Japan, claim the South China Sea and are content with letting North Korea threaten the world ...

It's actually not exactly true Germany started WW1. That's propaganda. It's definitely true though taking the BLAME for it lead to Hitler gaining power and eventually starting WW2. (btw Hitler wasn't even German either, but I'm sure you knew that too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pFCpKtwCkI

Your next statement is pretty ridiculous. You say " they (the US) aren't interested in taking land" 

but at the same time you've tried to install puppet governments all over this planet...(not even talking about creating some of the worst terrorist groups in doing so). just another, more creative way of imperialism. And again, you say I'm the one who's lacking critical thinking.

You're last statement is also starting to drift in whataboutism. Who was talking about China?! This is not a race who is the worst evil on this planet!

But since you're doing that....maybe I can do that too...How many native Americans were slaugtered, how many blacks enslaved?! Since your country is soo proud an mine is soo bad...

And I'm the one not considering the bigger picture. 

Errorist76 said:
DonFerrari said:

It is funny that you bring the Hitler's method regarding press.... when the press is actually against him, in favour of liberals and use a lot of lies against him.

What's funny about that?! That's exactly what happened when Hitler came to power. The press was against him trying to write him down. They even tried to ban him from having speeches once. 

That's how he came up with the all "fake news" parole (which had been used earlier in Germany already, same as the alt-rights in Germany are trying to use it again these days). Demonising everything the press writes against him as lies and fake news, that's how Hitler really came to power. Same as demonising the jews of course. 

I'm not talking about much later, when Hitler was actually the one controlling the press. You should see my point now.

I sure see your poiny and also how fast on this thread you have gone to the Reductio at Hitlerum.

Errorist76 said:
DonFerrari said:

No one??

Hillary and the democrats just gone down against him.

Hillary was a terrible candidate and the democrats deserve to go down for favouring her instead of Bernie Sanders. The irony is,  the republicans are going down as well, as people increasingly lose trust in politicians on both sides. Additionally Trump is losing more and more support in the Republican party either. 

Everybody's losing atm. That's the real tragedy of it all.

Bernie Sanders is an even worse deal for USA.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:

It's actually not exactly true Germany started WW1. That's propaganda. It's definitely true though taking the BLAME for it lead to Hitler gaining power and eventually starting WW2. (btw Hitler wasn't even German either, but I'm sure you knew that too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pFCpKtwCkI

*snip*

Your next statement is pretty ridiculous. You say " they (the US) aren't interested in taking land" 

but at the same time you've tried to install puppet governments all over this planet...(not even talking about creating some of the worst terrorist groups in doing so). just another, more creative way of imperialism. And again, you say I'm the one who's lacking critical thinking.

You're last statement is also starting to drift in whataboutism. Who was talking about China?! This is not a race who is the worst evil on this planet!

But since you're doing that....maybe I can do that too...How many native Americans were slaugtered, how many blacks enslaved?! Since your country is soo proud an mine is soo bad...

And I'm the one not considering the bigger picture. 

If Germany hadn't interfered it would've been a war between Austria-Hungary vs Serbia and Russia instead of a world war ... (Austria-Hungary would've tried annexing Serbia by invading them but Russia was a big deterrent) 

The US hasn't taken land since 1976 but even in that case the UN voted for the US to defend that territory and yeah you do lack critical thinking if you truly think that the US installs foreign leaders in sovereign nations because this reasoning falls flat since the US has to keep installing army bases around the world and keep going into armed conflicts ... (If it was truly that easy the US wouldn't have to do any of these things) 

You have no idea about american history either since most of the native Americans fell victim to smallpox and if you want to bring in black slavery, you'd do well to remember the holocaust ... 

So much about Trump dooming the world from you all the while China is taking lands and waters ... (Why should anybody take your advice so seriously about autocracy if your not even concerned about current real world examples and your nation is all talk about about Trump and no real action against Chinese hegemony)