By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump tells Theresa May he won't visit the UK unless she bans protests

Oh i'm sorry Mr dictator, that people expressing their opinions upsets you. Good riddance, no one in europe wants to see Trump, except to point and laugh.

Around the Network

63 million people thought voting for this man was a good ideas. He is afraid to step foot on the soil of one of our closest allies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

How would anyone know what Trump said in a 'phone call to May'? More fake 'news'

What a baby.

I'll see you if people stop hurting my feewings!

Around the Network

I see all the anti-Trumpers are getting all happy and worked up on here over "fake news" again! This guy literally gets protested everywhere in America, you think he gives a rats ass what they think England? This doesn't even make any logical sense and people are all frothed up!

Last edited by glimmer_of_hope - on 26 January 2018

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

all i can say is lol

what a joke

glimmer_of_hope said:

I see all the anti-Trumpers are getting all happy and worked up on here over "fake news" again! This guy literally gets protested everywhere in America, you think he gives a rats ass what they think England? This doesn't even make any logical sense and people are all frothed up!

Yes, it sounds daft enough to be fake, but that's half of the problem with Trump. He already avoided coming to the UK to open the new embaassy, giving a factually incorrect reason - and therby fuelling the rumours that he is just avoiding the trip to avoid the obvious protests. 

glimmer_of_hope said:

The only fake news there are come out of Trump and fox news often making stuff up.

This isn't anything new. Trumps feud with the London mayor and his cancelation of UK trips is well documented. I am very sorry that the only fake news are your fake news.

If you knew your buffon in chief in the slightest, you'd know this is obviously true.

Wow. That's definitely not going to happen anytime soon.