By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump tells Theresa May he won't visit the UK unless she bans protests

Ah this is great. Trump is fun

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

May isn't dead yet over there?

heh, I was going to say this.

Sets a bad precedent though. Our only 2 female PMs are also the 2 worst PMs the country has ever had

Our only female Chancellor is the best Chancellor we ever had :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

Sets a bad precedent though. Our only 2 female PMs are also the 2 worst PMs the country has ever had

I think not sure most would agree Margaret Tatcher is the worst PM Britain ever had.

But I can say our sole female President in Brazil have been considered the less inteligent and cause the highest crisis, so several would say she is the worst president we ever had.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

On that we can agree. Three of my uncles worked in the pits. They got back on their feet though.

vivster said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Our only female Chancellor is the best Chancellor we ever had :)

They weren't horrible because they were women, they were horrible because they were tories.

Around the Network
glimmer_of_hope said:
Nem said:

The only fake news there are come out of Trump and fox news often making stuff up.

This isn't anything new. Trumps feud with the London mayor and his cancelation of UK trips is well documented. I am very sorry that the only fake news are your fake news.

If you knew your buffon in chief in the slightest, you'd know this is obviously true.

Well if you knew anything in general you'd know I'm Canadian and I don't give a rip about Trump! However I do call It as I see it. It's sad to see people like you immediately assume a person is a Trump supporter simply because they do not believe every negative article written about him, no matter how bizarre it is. It's called not being a sheep! It's called having an opinion!

No, it's called not having a clue.

You are desperately trying to find a middle ground. Like what Trump and fix news do is defensible in any way.  It isn't. It is a dumb ass show. By not being able to see that, it tells me you really don't know much at all.

It is so funny when Trump triggers all the SJW's, lol.

DonFerrari said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I think not sure most would agree Margaret Tatcher is the worst PM Britain ever had.

But I can say our sole female President in Brazil have been considered the less inteligent and cause the highest crisis, so several would say she is the worst president we ever had.

Ignore the kids, they don't know what they're talking about. Maggie was the best PM since Churchill. Privatisation saved us from turning into Venezuela.

OT - FAKE NEWS AGAIN

Trump asked for no such thing and it's ridiculous to suggest he did.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Can someone provide me with the exact quote because the Bloomberg reporter does not give any source - how would a reporter know the content of Trump-May phone calls and why not give the exact quote?

Signalstar said:
63 million people thought voting for this man was a good ideas. He is afraid to step foot on the soil of one of our closest allies.

Well it's tough when given the choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. I don't think Trump would have gotten nearly that many votes if the Democrats had a better elect.