By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump tells Theresa May he won't visit the UK unless she bans protests

Wiibaron said:
How would anyone know what Trump said in a 'phone call to May'? More fake 'news'

Someone was in the room with either Trump or Theresa may, when the call took place, and they overheard it?
Either that or one of the two, talked about the phone call afterwards, and that person then told it to a reporter (or another person, that passed it on down the line).

Around the Network

The woman's career is taking a battering as it is and he thinks she'll further kill it for his sake? ROFL

What happened to Trump's official thread? isn't this supposed to go there?

I know... my English sucks.

Metroid33slayer said:
It is so funny when Trump triggers all the SJW's, lol.

We can almost literally see the sparks flying... and then they will claim they don't understand how the conservatives can be so stupid and outdated.

Hiku said:
Wiibaron said:
How would anyone know what Trump said in a 'phone call to May'? More fake 'news'

There are always transcripts of such calls. Several others have leaked previously, that Trump himself admitted:
Trump: 'The leaks are absolutely real." http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-russia-leaks-fake-news-claims-quote-a7584516.html

He said something to the effect of "Before I even get off the phone with the Prime Minister of Australia, you've already heard about it." in a press conferance.

Also, please tell me you understand that journalists can't just print any story they want without verifying its credibility?

Kkkkk are you for real? There are plenty of made up stories by journalists. We even had one in Brazil that had to admit he was lying because the story got to big.

Pyro as Bill said:
DonFerrari said:

I think not sure most would agree Margaret Tatcher is the worst PM Britain ever had.

But I can say our sole female President in Brazil have been considered the less inteligent and cause the highest crisis, so several would say she is the worst president we ever had.

Ignore the kids, they don't know what they're talking about. Maggie was the best PM since Churchill. Privatisation saved us from turning into Venezuela.

OT - FAKE NEWS AGAIN

Trump asked for no such thing and it's ridiculous to suggest he did.

Yep I avoid to listen to the cries of people that don't know anything about economy and think the government should *give* all to the people.

It is possible that Trump requested measures to warranty his safety as would a lot of chief of states when visiting a place, that probably got spin to a request to ban protests.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Sounds like BS. I'll need some receipts.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
DonFerrari said:

Kkkkk are you for real? There are plenty of made up stories by journalists. We even had one in Brazil that had to admit he was lying because the story got to big.

Yes. When there are anonymous sources, their bosses know who the sources are and there's a careful process of vetting before a story is allowed to be published. If a journalist has fabricated a story, they didn't just make up a source and story and called it a day. They went through great lengths to deceive their senior editors, and if caught they end up being punished. That's how it works for the larger media outlets. Not saying that it can't ever happen, but people assuming that every other story is fake news probably don't understand the vetting process that information from anonymous sources need to go through.

Yes, sure.. that certainly explain the big fall of credibility of a lot of media outlet.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Nem said:
glimmer_of_hope said:

I see all the anti-Trumpers are getting all happy and worked up on here over "fake news" again! This guy literally gets protested everywhere in America, you think he gives a rats ass what they think England? This doesn't even make any logical sense and people are all frothed up!

The only fake news there are come out of Trump and fox news often making stuff up.

This isn't anything new. Trumps feud with the London mayor and his cancelation of UK trips is well documented. I am very sorry that the only fake news are your fake news.

If you knew your buffon in chief in the slightest, you'd know this is obviously true.

You see what he's done...his blind followers already believe everything is fake news, when he actually is the one telling fake stories every day of the week. Same tactics that worked for Hitler and his "Lügenpresse". I'm sure the rumours are true that Trump read a book about Hitler, before coming to power. He's sure acting more and more like a dictator himself day by day.

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 26 January 2018

Metroid33slayer said:

So people are SJW's when they think a demand like this is anti-democratic, anti-american and downright insane?!

Hell yes...what a sheep you must be to NOT think that!!!

Errorist76 said:
Metroid33slayer said:

So people are SJW's when they think a demand like this is anti-democratic, anti-american and downright insane?!

Anti american? WTF does that even mean.

Metroid33slayer said:
Errorist76 said:

Anti american? WTF does that even mean.

US of America once stood for the epitome of democracy, the so called "land of the free". We all know it hasn't been that for ages but this, if it is actually true, ridicules the United States of America and what it once stood for. Just as most of the stuff this lunatic does btw.